KB dyno results are in....

BLWN03

I'm a Hustla Baby!!!!!
Established Member
For what it's worth and for comparisons i took as many pics as i could think of to show how fuggin hot it was up here today.... to sayi am pleased is an understatement...Big thanks go out to Chris at XX tuning here in CT(Big goofy guy in first pic)...he did a wonderful job and the car runs mint like it was still stock ;-)..more boost when the weather cools is a definate.
Sorry for all the explinations and long post but i figured people were going to ask anyways.

Jay

KB_Heat01.jpg

KB_Heat02.jpg

KB_Heat03.jpg

KB_Heat04.jpg

KB_Heat05.jpg

KB_Heat06.jpg

KB_Heat07.jpg

KB_Heat08.jpg

Last edited:

WhiteStallionGT

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

You along with the many other KB owners are my inspiration to save up money so I can buy a Terminator one day. 600+ hp in these cars is just so easily achievable in these cars.

Last edited by a moderator:

Juiced-03

Established Member
hell yeah man..I hope you are happy with this combo! That's so cool that you have tried them all and your engine is still loving it.

BLWN03

I'm a Hustla Baby!!!!!
Established Member
Juiced-03 said:
hell yeah man..I hope you are happy with this combo! That's so cool that you have tried them all and your engine is still loving it.

33k and still strong...it's all about how you treat your car IMO. I have always tried to use knowledgeable tuners through out its various blowers/combo's.

fiveo'cobra

Established Member
dang that engine bay is sweet lookin. I had no idea terminators were so heavy though damn. 3650lb's without driver.

Users who are viewing this thread