Keep Your Cobra!!!!!!!

fubu795

Banned
YEa, I think it looks terrible myself. I guess ford doesn't want to appeal to the younger crowd. Seems as though alot of young people are in these forms with these exspensive cars, but hey thats fords lose. I guess thats what you get when you put some overpaid, overweight, corporate design bigwigs on a drawing board. Hopefully the 07 cobra will be a big improvement, I plan on trading mine for it.

no cigar

I want a $944 camera!
Established Member
I can't stand how everything is becomming "square" IE Mustang, F150 etc... The interior looks really"plastic" and like its about to all come apart...

kpinco

Established Member
Originally posted by fubu795
YEa, I think it looks terrible myself. I guess ford doesn't want to appeal to the younger crowd. Seems as though alot of young people are in these forms with these exspensive cars, but hey thats fords lose. I guess thats what you get when you put some overpaid, overweight, corporate design bigwigs on a drawing board. Hopefully the 07 cobra will be a big improvement, I plan on trading mine for it.

:rockon:

Fang: just last night, from 4-8pm. How's the car?

stang99

I'm going to say I like it this time...just because I always start off saying "I hate the new mustang" and change my mind as soon as I start seeing them around . In the 80's my dad had an 84' GT350 that he traded in for an 87' GT...at the time I HATED the "Euro" style headlights and didnt like the tailights either. Anyways....I ended up loving that car!!! In 95 he got the a new 96' GT...hated it at the time....ended up loving it!!! When the 99's came out I had gotten used to the 94-98's curves and didnt like the sharper edges of the new mustangs...ended up loving the look. Now the 05's are coming out and this time I'm going to start off right and say I like it...cuz I know I will in the end. Actually I think with all the photo shopped pics I've seen of these in saleen, shelby, Boss form...and the real pics of the GT-R..I think I'll end up loving this car.

03SvtSonicCobra

I got the Sonic Blues.
Established Member
WOW? I think this car looks really tacky, when i first saw it, it looked cool but now, I don't know what happen. Whew I am glad I got my Cobra because I was going to wait or one these tacky things to come out and buy. Thank God For My Cobra. I knew it was worth been blown. Than having a new body style.

Davesnake

you wanna go!
Established Member
I was at Dearborn for the 100th, I saw the new car there and decided to buy an 03....so you can guess my opinion :kaboom:

Dave

florida03

Banned
It sucks Ford strayed that far of the concept car wich
looked insane. I saw it down here at the Miami auto show
and was not impressed at all. Maybe by 07 08 they will
look alittle nicer but im not holding my breath.

Fang

Established Member
Originally posted by kpinco
:rockon:

Fang: just last night, from 4-8pm. How's the car?

Running strong again. Hopeing to keep the temps down with the Predator fan settings. Put the pulley back on and loving it. Man that was weird running into you last night.

Black Chip

Established Member
Originally posted by Fang
Running strong again. Hopeing to keep the temps down with the Predator fan settings. Put the pulley back on and loving it. Man that was weird running into you last night.
What did you set your fan settings at? I've been meaning to do it. Rick from Amazon suggested 20 degrees lower on all of them???

Torch Red 10th

Established Member
Very GM looking under the hood and inside the car. Needs a lot of work. Aftermarket should get to work immediately on "better" parts! Outside of the car I still like.

Users who are viewing this thread