WANTED: kenne bell 2.8

PumpkinMaster

Masterpiecepumpkins
Established Member
I have a KB 2.8 Mammoth LC coming off my Mystic '04 vert. in favor of installing a CA legal setup that my young adult kids can also drive without having 800hp under foot- LOL. I'm trying to confirm the details of what's legal for a KB setup in CA, but I believe I can use a KB 2.6 blower and still be compliant (advice from anyone would be welcome). I have the Mammoth installation instructions/book. Rear inlet is tapped for Methanol injection (seen in the image), which I could also include as part of the deal. In exchange, I am looking for the recipient to send me the takeoff parts so we can get both of our cars back on the road.

Attachments

• KB-Mammoth_20140211_154150.jpg
    KB-Mammoth_20140211_154150.jpg
    396.2 KB · Views: 76

CashmeSVT

I have a KB 2.8 Mammoth LC coming off my Mystic '04 vert. in favor of installing a CA legal setup that my young adult kids can also drive without having 800hp under foot- LOL. I'm trying to confirm the details of what's legal for a KB setup in CA, but I believe I can use a KB 2.6 blower and still be compliant (advice from anyone would be welcome). I have the Mammoth installation instructions/book. Rear inlet is tapped for Methanol injection (seen in the image), which I could also include as part of the deal. In exchange, I am looking for the recipient to send me the takeoff parts so we can get both of our cars back on the road.
Did this ever happen for you? If not I’m interested.

PumpkinMaster

Masterpiecepumpkins
Established Member

CashmeSVT - I've started trolling the internet for parts before removing anything from my Mystic car. There are a lot of them I would need since I got rid of everything many years ago. PM me with what you have in mind, or send me your Phn # and we can discuss. If you have stock parts to trade pls provide some pics.​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread