Kenne Bell 4.2 polished

Tighteyes

Established Member
DONT!! you'll miss the gen3...I'm on a gen3 with 10% lower making 23 lbs of boost on a 2.6 pulley.... Other cars are making more boost same setup... Its not max effort gen3 yet..... This little blower just keeps building boost.

StangsfeverFOX

Established Member
DONT!! you'll miss the gen3...I'm on a gen3 with 10% lower making 23 lbs of boost on a 2.6 pulley.... Other cars are making more boost same setup... Its not max effort gen3 yet..... This little blower just keeps building boost.
lol go pound for pound against the 4.2 , 23 psi your spinning hard , 23 psi on the Kb it’s just getting started

Willie

Established Member
...I'm on a gen3 with 10% lower making 23 lbs of boost on a 2.6 pulley....

Engine rpm = 6,000
Supercharger pulley = 2.6"
23 psi at ? ft Elevation....
Supercharger rpm is approximately 17,000..... isn't that redline, or close to it? Basically cannot spin this any more... maxed out. Also imagine how much heat it must be generating.....

lol go pound for pound against the 4.2 , 23 psi your spinning hard , 23 psi on the Kb it’s just getting started

My 4.2
Engine rpm = 6,000
24 psi at 3,070 ft Elevation
Supercharger pulley = 4.0" (Largest offered)
Supercharger rpm is approximately 11,500..... Just getting warmed up, literally.

And you gotta know that the 4.2 will be pushing significantly more volume (at the same pressure) than a 2.65 (or smaller) blower..... Can you imagine what this bad boy can do with a smaller pulley???

Last edited:

68gtscode

Established Member
I wish I had a car to put this on! I was about to buy another GT500 with a built engine with billet rods, etc. and had your blower in mind for it... unfortunately the car didn't check out. My search continues! Good luck with your sale, I am surprised no one has bought it yet!

Users who are viewing this thread