Kenne Bell - Installation Questions

2003snake

Established Member
How mechanically inclined does one need to be to install a KB SC?

I have installed my exhaust (X & Cat) and in the past; underdrive pulleys, Timing adjuster on my GT.

How complicated is this install really? - and - how long did it take you?

HotRodHarry

Life is short,Live it up!
Established Member
I'll tell ya.... I have rebuilt numerous motors, manual transmissions and rear ends. I have done body off restorations on my musclecars ..everything except paint. I am taking my 03 Cobra to Nitrous Pete to have him install and tune it with his knowledge of what the new chip should be tuned at. I know others have done the install...but they do have problems with things here and there.....get someone who is familiar with this and you will save yourself alot of headaches. And yes...I did my exhaust/pulleys/throttlebody and tps modding and tuning. Thats all I can say...just give the warning and if something happens..I can say , I told you so. If all goes well...well then, my hats off to you.

Hot Rod(not shy to tell people not to do the intall themselves)Harry

www.HotRodHarrys.com

mike5876

Established Member
i put mine on yesterday...i wasnt real busy so i decided to do it..also im 1200 miles away from pete!..its not too bad the instruction manual is really good...took most of the day for the blower and did the boost a pump today in an hour or so....couple bolts are a bitch on the blower..i could do another on now in a lot less time now that i see how everything works....i thought it was a lot easier than putting on the longtube headers!

Users who are viewing this thread