Kenne Bell supercharger prices???

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolidSnake

Unleashing Hell
Established Member
Guys with Kenne Bells please chime in and let us know how much they cost and where you got them from. I know we can order direct from Kenne Bell, but I was just wondering about prices, since most web-sites say "call for pricing". Thanks guys.

WhippleCharged Sonic

Screwed, Blued & Tattooed
Established Member
Subscribing.

I would like to know what it costs a do-it-yourselfer out the door to get everything you need to have it run the right way.

SolidSnake

Unleashing Hell
Established Member
Damn dude, just wondering if there is a cheaper price out there???

At any rate, THANKS!

AtomHeart

Architect of Evil
Established Member
94 SVT Coupe, apparently it's just you that's blind to the obvious.

They were OBVIOUSLY asking what the best price anyone got was and where from, and you missed that completely.

94SVT Coupe

Ford Fanatic
Established Member
Well, if you knew ANYTHING about KB at ALL, you'd know everyone sells for the same price, it's their policy. Sell below that, no blowers. You might as well buy it from KB.

SolidSnake

Unleashing Hell
Established Member
Thanks AtomHeart.

The price on the KB site is 3899 or something like that.....I know they are cheaper out there!!!!!

AtomHeart

Architect of Evil
Established Member
94SVT Coupe...you have a serious attitude problem. There is absolutely no reason to imply that these people are stupid because they don't know Kenny Belle's company policies!!!! Are you angry for being born with a tiny pecker or what?! Take a bottle of chill pills with some vodka and chill OUT!

SolidSnake

Unleashing Hell
Established Member
Guys, lets not hi-jack the thread.

Lets keep it civil in here, I just got out of a flame war myself, and I am burned out with all the internet idiots!!!!

Thanks for the imput both of you guys....now lets see if we can get a cheaper price.

WhippleCharged Sonic

Screwed, Blued & Tattooed
Established Member
All I wanted to know was what EVERYTHING costs. I am aware that there is one price for the blower, but there are other items needed and I was wondering. I love people on the internet...always talking sh*t.

vector

1st Whipple in the 10's
Established Member
some one somewhere is always willing to make a little less on something better then making nothing at all just gota call and ask around

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
Black KB 3700
Polished KB 4200
Subtract 150 if you dont want the chip
Subtract 150 if you dont want the boost-a-pump
55# injectors 500
Injector Harnesses 129
KB TB 370
Custom Chip 300-400
oil spray kit 300-400
Idlers 150-300
Dynotime 50-??
I added a fuel pressure, boost gauge, and bezel 400

Install time 4-10 hours depending on experience/speed. It took me about 7 but I'm sure I could do it in 4 if I had to do it again.

I bought mine from Don @ modular madness

KB does have a strict pricing policy.

The KB installation can cost from 4000-6500 depending on what you want.

stevenscamaross

SVT Pimp
Established Member
Guys, lets not hi-jack the thread.

Lets keep it civil in here, I just got out of a flame war myself, and I am burned out with all the internet idiots!!!!

Thanks for the imput both of you guys....now lets see if we can get a cheaper price.

:rollseyes :nonono: :loser:

SolidSnake

Unleashing Hell
Established Member
Steven, are you going to follow me around starting trouble, or do I have to bring this directly to Steve the Administrator? You make the call.

AtomHeart

Architect of Evil
Established Member
You better watch out Solid Snake...he has a Camaro SS.

:loser:

94SVT Coupe

Ford Fanatic
Established Member
Originally posted by AtomHeart
94SVT Coupe...you have a serious attitude problem. There is absolutely no reason to imply that these people are stupid because they don't know Kenny Belle's company policies!!!! Are you angry for being born with a tiny pecker or what?! Take a bottle of chill pills with some vodka and chill OUT!

Sounds like you are the one that needs to drink and chill.

No, I didn't expect them to know KB policy, but really, how difficult is it to find the KB website and look up the price? I did it literally in 10 seconds.

It's just like people asking for MGW's website so they can get the adjustable shifter handle. Ever think about typing "MGW shift handle" into Google? It works! First result takes you right to it.

I just wonder when people can manage to find SVTPerformance, register, set up a signature, add an avatar, then post; yet they can't do a simple Google search. I mean c'mon people..

Speaking of searching.. everything you guys are looking for has been posted here multiple times. There's a search box at the bottom right of the forum page.

So no, I don't someone to know details about KB's pricing, but I do expect them to be better than the average AOL user at finding something on the net..

94SVT Coupe

Ford Fanatic
Established Member
I never said anyone was stupid, just that they are missing the obvious answer to their question. How much does a KB cost? It's on KB's site. Simple enough, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread