Kennebell's twin screw

akaeric

Established Member
I just got a email that their twin screw SC is now on the market I wonder what the price is but I bet its nice. Just passing on the news least its news to me. I wish I could aford one they are suppost to boost as low as 2000 rpms that would be nice.

stangfreak

Established Member
is this a new post? dude if your talken about the kb its been out for awhile buddy. where have you beeN?

stangfreak

Established Member
hey juiced, i see that your going procharged now... what made you change your mind???

akaeric

Established Member
Well DUDE I just missed it just trying a post some good news that was new to me.

akaeric

Established Member
I guess I got this one mixed up with another SC that wasn't on the market yet. No big deal I consider it closed I have better things to do than let something like this bother me everyone have a good day!

Juiced-03

Established Member
Originally posted by stangfreak
hey juiced, i see that your going procharged now... what made you change your mind???

Well I almost 99% convinced right now. The price and the power numbers are very impressive. Plus my style of driving/racing (freeway runs, high rpm's :D ) would probably benefit more from a Procharger than a KB setup. I have always wanted a centrifigal setup and I think the 03 Cobra has the perfect foundation for one. If torque feels insufficient down low, I will remember your suggestion of adding 4.10's later on :beer:. Plus, I have a lot of trust in Brian of Apten and he assured me he has a great program that will get me 600rwhp on 91 octane. Still have a while to decide, but I think the Procharger is going to be my route. I want to give it a bit more time though to make sure all of the bugs have been worked out first.

cydewaze

the bat!!!
Established Member
Originally posted by Juiced-03
I have always wanted a centrifigal setup and I think the 03 Cobra has the perfect foundation for one.

Good call. IMHO centrifugal > positive displacement.

I wonder if you can swap pulley sizes around on a Procharger like you can the stock blowers.

akaeric

Established Member
Thats what I miss about my 300zx twin turbo is that its nice to have boost at lower RPMs.

stangfreak

Established Member
juiced, i agree:beer: the numbers are actually amazing. my goal down the road is to have 600rwhp. so far, kb, whipple?? i am still not sure about the procharger b/c i love twin screw blowers, but i can't judge the procharger yet, so maybe the procharger is another of my personal options.

errray's 03 svt

Established Member
Originally posted by akaeric
I just got a email that their twin screw SC is now on the market I wonder what the price is but I bet its nice. Just passing on the news least its news to me. I wish I could aford one they are suppost to boost as low as 2000 rpms that would be nice.
:rolling: :sleeping: :lol: :??:

akaeric

Established Member
errray's 03 svt
Boooooostyn
Don't argue with idiots

:xpl: :kaboom: :bash: :burn:

Users who are viewing this thread