Kenny Brown

03 COBRA SB

Rocky Mtn. SVT Cobra
Established Member
Has anyone heard anything about Kenny Brown in Indy. Has he recovered from cancer? I tried to get a responce from the web site, nothing yet.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I was just thinking about him a couple of months ago. I noticed that the website Calendar on their website stop in late 2006, around the time the shop closed. There is no info on the website that seems current. And I can't find anything through Google. I hope he is either recovered or is recovering.

OH3Cobra

HP is my vice
Established Member
a friend of mine had a wicked Kenny Brown Mustang. He recently sold it to another friend. His car had been used by Kenny for promotional purposes and it was in a few mags. I've heard Kenny is working as a consultant to a few OEM's.

That may or may not be factual.

OH3Cobra

HP is my vice
Established Member
IMG_2786.jpg

thats it on the lift. my srt8

03 COBRA SB

Rocky Mtn. SVT Cobra
Established Member
Rick at Kenny Brown talked about a Mustang or Cobra that they tuned for all the tracks at Indy, may be the same?

a friend of mine had a wicked Kenny Brown Mustang. He recently sold it to another friend. His car had been used by Kenny for promotional purposes and it was in a few mags. I've heard Kenny is working as a consultant to a few OEM's.

That may or may not be factual.

OH3Cobra

HP is my vice
Established Member
The Mustang picutured had a centrifical supercharger and the full suspension set up. It really handled. They even did prototyping pieces for the car. The SRT8 is silver and is such a great daily driver. Comfort, speed, and handling (for a big car).

Users who are viewing this thread