Kick in the nuts...lost my '22 GT500 order

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Some of us outgrew street-racing and calling each other "bro" many years ago. And now we see yet another perfect example on why SVTP doesn't get much forum traffic on the 2020+ cars. The maturity level here and moderation attitude drives most guys who can afford these cars elsewhere.
Yet you are still on svtp. Apparently you havent out grown shit. Now stop crying before you get put in the corner.

93 347 Cobra

Established Member
Yet you are still on svtp. Apparently you havent out grown shit. Now stop crying before you get put in the corner.
So apparently there are moderators here. Certain mods enforce the rules selectively. Some mods post and contribute while others condone juvenile behavior and allow certain contributors to violate the rules. So just remember that you don't own this site. If you're going to moderate at least be objective and don't engage in the exact behavior described.

ajaf1656

Established Member
So apparently there are moderators here. Certain mods enforce the rules selectively. Some mods post and contribute while others condone juvenile behavior and allow certain contributors to violate the rules. So just remember that you don't own this site. If you're going to moderate at least be objective and don't engage in the exact behavior described.
Yeah, I got a ban when someone accused me of criminal behavior and I called them a name in response.
"Whoa, whoa, whoa! We allow accusations of criminal activity, but don't make us step in by saying something unkind!" :LOL:

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member

sonicx

Shredder N Cheddar
Established Member
Well this thread could quickly become the titlest thread name “a kick in the nuts….”

Anways, carry on :)!

93 347 Cobra

Established Member
What's annoying are the dumb juvenile comments from posters who aren't serious buyers and crap talk the guys who would pay "over 100K for a Mustang". Well newsflash, that's almost every guy who gets a CFTP car. Then when it's suggested that those folks should stick to less expensive models they get butt-hurt and start running their mouths. Keep that juvenile crap on SD and Roadside.

I've been on here for 20-years and don't street race anymore or care to waste my time engaging in dumb back and forth with non-owner posters or care to get passive-aggressively threatened with being banned by the mods they are friendly with (who conveniently overlook the rules for certain folks).

The vendors who pay to advertise and post here most likely don't appreciate the SD peanut gallery creeping around and smack-talking the car. So people who offer non-productive comments should be relegated to other sub-forums and leave the 2020+ GT500 section to guys who are going to at least offer legitimate input.

My order is in and I don't care to hear the peanut gallery and their commentary. Follow the rules and provide legitimate input (even legit criticism) or stay away.

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
Lol at the 120k "for a mustang"

I'm sure Z06 guys are gonna say the same. "150k is too much for a corvette"

$150k? Try $250k+ for the Z06. The market is absurd across the board. I’m trying to to help my Mom buy an entry level econobox and dealers want ADMs on those too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread