Killed a 06+ Civic SI on the way to work *funny driver*

finaliize

Established Member
Was driving to work, going down 2 lane road, I see a Civic FLYING up behind me and I see the driver with typical buzzed gold hair and white sunglasses (oh god). There is a mercedes next to me at the light (we were in front) The civic driver was behind the mercedes, and starts coming into my lane from a dead stop and revving his engine.

I am shaking my head in my mirror laughing at him and he is nodding his head like

"yes i'm going to destroy you"

I pull up and purposely stay in 1st while he slams on it and begins to go around me , I slam on it in 1st (no traction) he gets about half a car length in front of me, as soon as I slam it into 2nd gear I pull like a PLANE on him, by the time I hit 4th I was already 2 coach bus lengths in front of him, and get into his lane. I then go left again into the turning lane to make a u-turn and head to work. He literally stops to my right in the middle of the road (white sunglasses off) and all of his teeth are pretty much missing, he then murmurs out, "I had u dude I just missed dem gears"

I laughed at him shaking my head while sitting in the turning lane and told him "u never had me, u never had your car dude"

he then cuts in front of me in the turning lane and leans out saying "braw I had u how much does that thang even cost"

I stick my head out and tell him "more than you can afford, pal"

he gets pissed and nails it doing a u-turn and takes off into traffic while I do my u-turn and pull into work.

Yes i'm aware I used lines from Fast and the Furious, I was trying to be a smartass. This is the first kill story i've posted and I only really wanted to post it because I thought it was hilarious how he thought he "had me"

S8ER01Z

Established Member
Nice.. lol I wasted gas on a Civic a few weeks back.. was kind of fun to actually destroy another car that had no chance. The owner was cool though and was clearly just trying to see me take off. Both exchanged a thumbs up/wave when it was over, wish more people were cool about that stuff.

finaliize

Established Member
Nice.. lol I wasted gas on a Civic a few weeks back.. was kind of fun to actually destroy another car that had no chance. The owner was cool though and was clearly just trying to see me take off. Both exchanged a thumbs up/wave when it was over, wish more people were cool about that stuff.

That's usually my exchanges when I do bite (which is extremely rare and have bit maybe 2-3 times in 9 months)

But "wasted gas" is the best way to put it. A lot of people are cool about it but this guy couldn't accept defeat. See white sunglasses.

mach1033

Established Member
Civic or Ferrari doesn't matter to me. If they want some that means u got something which means I'm putting my foot in it!!!!

BlueByYou2004

Established Member
I thought the story was pretty damn funny. I enjoy a good F&F reference when mocking dbag drivers.

REPCobra10

Established Member
You really said those lines in response to him? Haha! That's some funny shit and I would have loved to be in the passenger seat to witness it just like Torretto! Haha!

finaliize

Established Member
You really said those lines in response to him? Haha! That's some funny shit and I would have loved to be in the passenger seat to witness it just like Torretto! Haha!

Typical civic driver, wasn't expecting the busted teeth though.

Best part was when he was behind me at the light as I continuously shake my head and smirk at him, I vaguely remember doing the Undertaker's "cut throat" motion over my neck.

My first reaction to people revving (it happens all the time) is to just shake my head "no", this guy really wanted to see my taillights haha

toby1234

Established Member
I always think its funny when guys in civics take the race a little too seriously. Like, they honestly believed they had a chance haha!

MissionMan

u mad
Established Member
i was putting down over 270fwhp in my 06 si and it could hold its own on the street, assuming i could get it to hook in any given scenario. that said...

not a chance id pull up to a terminator looking for a run...lol.

speedsun

Established Member
Reminds me of this full bolt-on RSX-S running a stock Cobra on youtube. 130 shot and he was barely pulling on a stock 03. Hahaha. So glad I left the Honda world :)

Users who are viewing this thread