Killer Chiller?

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I've been speaking with J. Kincaid who's the maker of the Killer Chiller. We're considering taking on their line.

How many of you would be interested in purchasing a Killer Chiller system if we could put together a nice deal for everyone?

There's several systems available:
GT500 and S197
03-04 Cobra
2nd Gen Lightnings

Please let me know your thoughts.

Thanks, Jared

Pure03Venom

Imma Ho...
Established Member
^^ This is the cooler that hooks into your AC system to super cool your IC fluid.

Absolutely...I'm going to be buying one either after the holidays or by early february at the latest.

03snakeminated

Established Member
wondering how this killer chiller will work in conjuction with my dual pass heat exchanger, any tips?, i would hate to go back to a stock h/e to use the killer chiller,(even though i still have the stock h/e) i don't know too much about the hp gains but a guesstimate is, it will be like running in 50-60 deg cold temps??? (which equals to more dense air thus power of course) am i close to the ballpark??

hawaiiancobra

Established Member
i run mine w/the dual pass just fine, water temps are 55degrees w/r134coolant before entering intercooler on a 90degree day. i did reroute my hoses and insulated each of them including fully insulating the resevoir, intercooler to bottom of heat exchanger, out top to killerchill to resevoir to pump to intercooler, i did this after testing several ways to get best results for me. i did w/out h/e and didn't work for me when i dont need kc or a/c. i covered h/e and radiator temps went out of control, no air to rad. ,as is i can fill resevoir w/ice at track and use both kc and ice. swictching to this coolant will drop temps another 10degrees Enviro-Safe Refrigerants , the industrial12a is the one

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
i run mine w/the dual pass just fine, water temps are 55degrees w/r134coolant before entering intercooler on a 90degree day. i did reroute my hoses and insulated each of them including fully insulating the resevoir, intercooler to bottom of heat exchanger, out top to killerchill to resevoir to pump to intercooler, i did this after testing several ways to get best results for me. i did w/out h/e and didn't work for me when i dont need kc or a/c. i covered h/e and radiator temps went out of control, no air to rad. ,as is i can fill resevoir w/ice at track and use both kc and ice. swictching to this coolant will drop temps another 10degrees Enviro-Safe Refrigerants , the industrial12a is the one

Thanks a bunch for helping out bro. We really appreciate it.

Jared

03snakeminated

Established Member
so having a dual pass h/e
i'll have to reroute the lines to use the K/C? i'll probably be looking into this (west palm beach hot days coming soon) but need more info, before I decide to fork the cash

03snakeminated

Established Member
oh and do I need a different reservoir other than the stock one? if so, which one (cheapest) economic resources are
in "down mode", so need to plan ahead, and spend the least amount of $

hawaiiancobra

Established Member
so having a dual pass h/e
i'll have to reroute the lines to use the K/C? i'll probably be looking into this (west palm beach hot days coming soon) but need more info, before I decide to fork the cash

its recommended to use stock h/e, i already have dual pass and sold stock equipment so this is what i got. i re-routed my lines for this reason, the larger h/e can act against the cooling of the kc supposedly because of the larger surface area exposed to ambient air across the h/e and water circulating thru it, i'm not trying to make ice so i see excellent results from what i had before kc, i routed mine that way because i didn't want to lose the use of icing down my resevoir and this way it goes directly from resevoir to intercoolr if your putting in a dual pass then your lines get re-routed regardless. a larger resevoir is recommended. my problems now are my temp sensor in my resevoir starts at 100degrees and i've never seen it move since the kc. i've gotta find a temp gauge that goes much lower. before i could blast that gauge to 160-180 on some runs up the mountain. high humidity, high air temps, really high density altitude, =extremely high iat2's and real high intercooler water temps. this is with running stock unported eaton w/4lb. lower and 2.90 blower pulley w/boost dump valve disabled in tune, so this blower likes to get real hot. this is a very unique and incredible product and it works as reported:pepper:

Users who are viewing this thread