Kinetik Motorsport Crank Saver Stud Kit..................Group Purchase V2.0

Cman01

hello
Established Member
Ok, you asked for it so here we go again:

This is the GP thread for the Kinetik Crank Saver Stud Kit for 5.4-5.8 GT500 engines 2007-2014:

https://kinetikmotorsport.com/collections/2007-2014-gt500/products/kinetik-crank-saver

The GP will be open from now until 7pm EST April 26, 2019. The regular price of this kit is $120.00 + USPS 2 day shipping (about $8-11 within the 48 US states, please contact me for outside US shipping costs).

The GP price will be $100.00 + the shipping (which is actually 16.5% off instead of the 15% mentioned by Kinetik earlier).

We need minimum 10 people to commit to purchasing to get the GP price, if we don't reach 10 or more by the deadline the GP pricing will not be in effect.

To get in on the GP:

1.) PM me your name and email address you will use to make the purchase and specify if you are purchasing the GT500 kit or Coyote kit (mention both if you are looking for 1 of each). Only 1 each for each member that PM for the discount (basically NO, you can't order 1 for you and 10 for your other friends using 1 discount code. Get them to PM me for their own code.
2.) I will only post up your screen name here in this thread once I have your info and will reply back to you that I received it
3.) After the deadline if we have 10 or more names I will email the list to Kinetik, they will in turn generate a coupon code and send it to you via your email address.
4.) You will then go to their site and order the part, put in your code and get your discount, then do your payment with shipping details and Kinetik will process the order and ship the part.

That's it, so PM to get on the list. Thank you.

They now also have a crank saver stud kit now for Coyote engines. There will be a separate thread in the Coyote/Boss302 section for this kit that will be posted up shortly.

Tony

Cman01

hello
Established Member
I helped organize the crank saver stud kit GP from Kinetik last year on the 07-14 GT500 engines here on the MB. I am doing it again this year and they have expanded the product to include Coyote/Boss 302 engines so here's your chance to get in on this great product for your 5.0 engine.

This is the GP thread for the Kinetik Crank Saver Stud Kit for 5.0L Coyote engines:

Coyote Crank Saver Stud Kit - KINETIK MOTORSPORT

The GP will be open from now until 7pm EST April 26, 2019. The regular price of this kit is $120.00 + USPS 2 day shipping (about $8-11 within the 48 US states, please contact me for outside US shipping costs).

The GP price will be $100.00 + the shipping (which is actually 16.5% off instead of the 15% mentioned by Kinetik earlier).

We need minimum 10 people to commit to purchasing to get the GP price, if we don't reach 10 or more by the deadline the GP pricing will not be in effect.

To get in on the GP:

1.) PM me your name and email address you will use to make the purchase and specify if you are purchasing the GT500 kit or Coyote kit (mention both if you are looking for 1 of each). Only 1 each for each member that PM for the discount (basically NO, you can't order 1 for you and 10 for your other friends using 1 discount code. Get them to PM me for their own code.
2.) I will only post up your screen name here in this thread once I have your info and will reply back to you that I received it
3.) After the deadline if we have 10 or more names I will email the list to Kinetik, they will in turn generate a coupon code and send it to you via your email address.
4.) You will then go to their site and order the part, put in your code and get your discount, then do your payment with shipping details and Kinetik will process the order and ship the part.

That's it, so once again PM to get on the list. Thank you.

Tony

1.) Bearbo (GT500)
2.) NewYorkJon34 (GT500)
3.) biminiLX (Coyote)
4.) davsta (Coyote)

Last edited:

Cman01

hello
Established Member
1.) Bearbo (GT500)
2.) NewYorkJon34 (GT500)
3.) biminiLX (Coyote)
4.) davsta (Coyote)

Last edited:

Cman01

hello
Established Member
If you are interested in getting this part for your GT500 PM your info so I can get you on the list.

Cman01

hello
Established Member
^^^^^I haven't seen the PM yet please send me another one thanks.

To everyone interested in getting this part for your Coyote GT PM your info so I can get you on the list.

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
Ok, you asked for it so here we go again:

This is the GP thread for the Kinetik Crank Saver Stud Kit for 5.4-5.8 GT500 engines 2007-2014:

https://kinetikmotorsport.com/collections/2007-2014-gt500/products/kinetik-crank-saver

To get in on the GP:

That's it, so PM to get on the list. Thank you.

They now also have a crank saver stud kit now for Coyote engines. There will be a separate thread in the Coyote/Boss302 section for this kit that will be posted up shortly.

Tony

What is the difference with the V2.0?

Thanks, Robert

Bearbo

Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
None I believe. Just the second go round for those who miss the first or begged for a second group buy.

Cman01

hello
Established Member
The V2.0 is this GP cause I set up the original GP last year. The crank saver kit is the same one Kinetik sells now and last year.

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
The V2.0 is this GP cause I set up the original GP last year. The crank saver kit is the same one Kinetik sells now and last year.

Ok, thanks. I bought one the last time (V1.0), have not installed it yet.........It sure is a nice piece! At some point it will be installed with a 10%.

R

Cman01

hello
Established Member
Pretty slow start on this GP this time around, even if your car is stock having this kit on your car will give you piece of mind that your balancer will be properly retained. It's even more important if you are using a larger crank damper for more boost.

Get your PM's in...………...and save some money also on a great item!!!!

Cman01

hello
Established Member
Pretty slow start on this GP this time around, even if your car is stock having this kit on your car will give you piece of mind that your balancer will be properly retained. It's even more important if you are using a larger crank damper for more boost.

Get your PM's in...………...and save some money also on a great item!!!!

Cman01

hello
Established Member
A little over a week left in this GP, reminder Kinetik needs minimum 10 orders to offer the discount on the kits. If we don't hit 10 by next Friday there won't be any savings from them buying this product.

Get you info in via PM ASAP!!!!!

Tony

Cman01

hello
Established Member
A little over a week left in this GP, reminder Kinetik needs minimum 10 orders to offer the discount on the kits. If we don't hit 10 by next Friday there won't be any savings from them buying this product.

Tony

Cman01

hello
Established Member

Tony

Users who are viewing this thread