Klitchsko vs Sanders

FuryShift

You are slow.
Established Member
Didn't get to catch it last night, so I saw it this morning. Damn Vitali is bad! An amazing fighter, truly deserving of the title. Anyone watch?

Devil Dog

TOYZ, yeah I got some.
Established Member
It is just a matter of time for Klitchsko, right now the heavyweight division is in turmoil with Lennox Lewis leaving on such a short notice, I mean really, Sanders vs Klitchsko, gimme a break.
:shrug:

The Orphaner

Snake Charmer
Established Member
I'll give it to Vitali, he is alot better than Vladimir. He's got a better chin, more awareness, and better defense. But I still think the heavywieght contenders are lacking some as to what use to be there. Vitali just needs a knockout punch.:beer:

03DOHC

Established Member
Originally posted by The Orphaner
I'll give it to Vitali, he is alot better than Vladimir. He's got a better chin, more awareness, and better defense. But I still think the heavywieght contenders are lacking some as to what use to be there. Vitali just needs a knockout punch.:beer:
You heard about the Klitschko's firing the cutman Joe Silva or whatshisname? They are now saying when he was rubbing down Wladimir before the fight he did it with vaseline which caused him to overheat during the fight. Funny stuff happens when Don King is involved.

FuryShift

You are slow.
Established Member
No doubt, he's the biggest worthless piece of shit in entertainment.

gud2goe

Established Member
i did watch the fight.i have to say klitchkow gave it his all. i mean there was a round where sanders only landed 1 punch. in that last round sanders was getting dotted badly but wouldnt go down. he was takin it on the chin and still stood there...

tigerwoods

Established Member
that was a good fight. I think vitali is a better fighter when he has something to prove. although he fought good against sanders he fought better against LL. what i didnt like was sanders playing possum and VK falling for it. he also needs to attack more instead of letting his opponent recover. he will not be beat for a long time in my opinion.

FuryShift

You are slow.
Established Member
Nah, there's not a single heavyweight out there right now that I've seen who can offer him any kind of competition. Hopefully his brother will be able to reach his standings one day as well.

Venom98SVT

Established Member
Originally posted by The Orphaner

Are you serious,.. out of his 33 wins 31 have come by a ko,... he just doesn't have the one shot punch like a Tyson, it wouldn't hurt if he had it, but he doesn't really need it. :beer:

Got5onIt

Mean Green Nation
Established Member
I have to say Corey Sanders has very quick hands. Vitali was very impressive, though. I'd like to see Lamon Brewster or Chris Byrd go after him.

FuryShift

You are slow.
Established Member
Haven't seen Byrd but Brewster doesn't hold a candle. We all saw Wladimir whoop him around he just couldn't take the hits, anyone hear the latest on the Vaseline debate yet?

Venom98SVT

Established Member
yea I heard about it, thats why they fired the cut man before the fight this past saturday, really, corrie sanders despite his age does have quick hands but he's old. Byrd was getting his ass kicked before vitali quit due to injury, brewster that was just luck, golota if he gets his head straight could be a contender now. Other than that there really isn't a legitamit heavy weight out there. What I want to see is that b*tch Lennox Lewis come back, and fight Vitali again,... this way he can get whats coming, the ass whoopin' that he was lucky enough to avoid,....

FuryShift

You are slow.
Established Member
I fully agree! Did you hear that queer question Larry the prick interviewer asked Vitali when he had to call the fight due to tearing a ligament? He said something to the extent of, "Do you think you can consider yourself a prize fighter for throwing a match just for a torn shoulder ligament? A true fighter would stick it out to the end." What the hell? I suspect he was to stand there and just get hit since he couldn't even use a whole arm. That guy needs to be fired, I have to turn my head everytime his smartass gets on screen.

Got5onIt

Mean Green Nation
Established Member
Originally posted by FuryShift
I fully agree! Did you hear that queer question Larry the prick interviewer asked Vitali when he had to call the fight due to tearing a ligament? He said something to the extent of, "Do you think you can consider yourself a prize fighter for throwing a match just for a torn shoulder ligament? A true fighter would stick it out to the end." What the hell? I suspect he was to stand there and just get hit since he couldn't even use a whole arm. That guy needs to be fired, I have to turn my head everytime his smartass gets on screen.

I sometimes wonder why HBO continues to employ Larry Merchant. The guy obviously is suffering from sort of brain damage.
I did laugh when he told Brewster's camp to STFU when he was trying to interview Lamon after he shattered Wlad's glass jaw.
The postfight interview with Bernard Hopkins was crazy, but very very funny.
Vitali was winning the Byrd fight, but i wouldn't call it an ass whoopin'.

Last edited:

Got5onIt

Mean Green Nation
Established Member
Originally posted by Capt. Shockwave
All I know is Cory Sanders has testicles the size of bowling balls. He never back down to that huge russian motherfu**er

I'm almost certain they're German. Still makes them a motherf#cker, though. ;-) :D :p

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread