Kobe Bryant Jumps A Moving Car **Fake or Real**

Pow Pow

Established Member
[ame="http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=32108628"]MySpaceTV Videos: Kobe Bryant Jumps A Moving Car by Nun Of Your Business[/ame]

fondani302

Established Member
NOT REAL...pause the video right as the car come into view. You will noticed the front right tire is turning, also if you pause it as the car is midway through you will see his shadow on the passenger door, the car is goin on the side of him not under him..Camera trick

Pow Pow

Established Member
NOT REAL...pause the video right as the car come into view. You will noticed the front right tire is turning, also if you pause it as the car is midway through you will see his shadow on the passenger door, the car is goin on the side of him not under him..Camera trick

I was thinking the same thing but wasn't sure. :shrug:

Matts2000gt

Established Member

+1 Oldest trick out there

4VFreak

Beyaaahhhh!!!!!
Established Member
Yeah, obviously fake. Dude makes millions off of his ability to play basketball, and I'm sure he'd jump at the chance to risk it all on something like that. Bet the Lakers would react well to that if it was real.

grinner

duuude
Established Member
i guess this was suppose to sell some shoes. Seems they would have paid a better compisitor if trying to make people think this was real. Even then, most are not gonna buy a fella tied up in multi-million dollar contracts risking those contracts on tape.
I think the shoe company can come up with a better viral ad campaign.
fail.

Nino S

Established Member
cool vid but there is no way he would be stupid enough to risk his career to pull a stunt like that....... or is he?

01strimbullitt

BYAH!
Established Member
the car did go around him... but he def jumped at the right time and the correct height... if the car was going straight at him, he still woulda mad it...!

Users who are viewing this thread