Kocky Products

canecobra

GoFAST
Established Member
Not sure if this is where I should post. I ordered some tshirts from Kocky over two weeks ago. My credit card was billed but still no items as of today. I have tried their website and it is not working. I also tried the phone number on my credit card statement and it will not accept anymore voicemails. Does anyone know what's going on with them? Does anyone know a phone number for them. Please help!

4-v mach

Kat KillR
Established Member
i have ordered about $200 worth of shirts over the years...personally, im sure something just got messed up...not to worry tho, they are good guys...good luck!

v8_club

Established Member
I have ordered a good amount of Tshirts and they arrived without a hitch and for reference I am located in Dubai , United Arab Emirates ! Did you email them ?

shhak

Established Member
I wouldnt worry too much yet. I've ordered 3 or 4 orders from them without any trouble at all. I'm sure they'll take care of it.

canecobra

GoFAST
Established Member
I received a response from Kocky, they are going through some legal issues and were shutdown for a while. I should be receiving my orders soon I hope.

stangaddict

Trader
Established Member
Good to hear, I have made several orders from them and have gotten notes in the packages each time thanking me for the business.

canecobra

GoFAST
Established Member
Well I thought I was making some progress on my order, but as of today still nothing. I am very dissappointed. As stated I received a PM from someone from Kocky and assured me I would receive my order. Their web site is back up and running but I have yet to receive any contact from anyone after I sent another email. It's funny how businesses sure bill your credit card fast but when it comes to the actual materials order it seems to move slow. Anyone else have any issues?

blackmagicmach

The PoPo
Established Member
Well I thought I was making some progress on my order, but as of today still nothing. I am very dissappointed. As stated I received a PM from someone from Kocky and assured me I would receive my order. Their web site is back up and running but I have yet to receive any contact from anyone after I sent another email. It's funny how businesses sure bill your credit card fast but when it comes to the actual materials order it seems to move slow. Anyone else have any issues?

actually yes i am having the same problem... i had ordered a shirt before sept. 15th and i still haven't gotten anything.... i have tried calling, email and pm's but i still haven't been told when too expect my order.... yes i have received a email or two and a pm about the problem but i yet too have seen results

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
shame to hear..Ive ordered one shirt and got it fast (few months ago though). I did pm them last week to ask what was going on and to let them know several people need updates. No reply unfortunately. I can say they are stand up guys, at least in my history with them. I was about to order more. Hope things get cleared up and you all get product or a refund.

Cobra84

Established Member
I wanted to ask them how much the terminator hoodie would cost but i couldn't find a way to contact them. Anyone have their email address to help me out? Please PM me if someone has this information

Last edited:

canecobra

GoFAST
Established Member
Their service is going down the toilet real fast. I better get my shirts or my credit real soon. The just think they have legal issues, unless they start sending people orders out.

fiveohpoepoe

Established Member
I agree something has definately come up.Ive bought several shirts from them[over the spring,summer] and have nothing but 100% results.I hate it for you guys.Id bet that if/when they get up and going again they make it up to those that have been waiting

evasive

Pro 2A Attorney
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Trademark infringment allegation. In another thread, a firm which polices Ford's TM alleges that the products contain various Ford TM (Ford, running horse, etc). Firm probably sent a cease and desist letter. Kocky got some pretty bad initial legal guideance it appears...maybe a TTT school grad. I'd perhaps send Ford a letter asking for permission as they likely have no idea this firm is doing this and won't want to pay the billable hours and hurt their rep...especially given the existing bad PR (which they were told to improve down on the Hill). So, it's not a sales problem or ignoring customers problem, just some red tape and a business decision it appears. Do a search and you can read what Kockys posted.

Last edited:

fiveohpoepoe

Established Member
evasive,where do we need to search?On another note,I got a general email from the company saying the were going out.I emailed them back with no response.I cautious about sending any money due to the situation.Decent prices though

amigrad06

SVT Noob!
Established Member
That sucks, I have ordered enough shirts to cloth a small army from Kocky and not once did I have an issue. I JUST sent an order out last week for 5 shirts, so I hope that goes through.

Users who are viewing this thread