Kooks Headers SALE for all Cobra's!

dkehzrd

Id rather be drifting
Established Member
Need a price on a set of headers and a 3" x-pipe for 1998 cobra. I read that this set requires a different crossmember? Also how much ground clearance do you lose with the long tubes? I have a tubular K member so car sits very low.

brian98svtsnake

Established Member
Tried to pm but your mail box is full:

Hi, I'll be in the market for some long tube headers and a catted mid pipe in Jan/Feb and wanted to get some info and prices. I have a 98 Cobra with a Vortech V2-SQ after cooled supercharger. I'm building a forged short block with ported heads and stage 2 blower cams. I'm not sure what size long tubes I want/need and was hoping you could help me pick the right ones out and give me a price. I also want a catted mid pipe, I have a magna flow magna pack cat back exhaust si it would have to work with that. I'm pretty sure the cat back is 2.5" if that helps at all. Let me know what my options are and the prices.

Thanks, Brian

jm35ny

Established Member
I`m looking for a set of long tubes and 3" pipe for an 03 Cobra. Can you pm me please

peteys101

Established Member
this ---how much for a set of stepped 1 3/4 to 1 7/8 with a 3" o/r x with 2.5" outlet shipped to 01430

Users who are viewing this thread