KY: 335/30/R18 BFG KDW 2- 100miles

FrankeSVT

Enthusiast
Established Member
I had only gotten to use these tires for ~100miles before I sold my car. These are as new as it gets besides have the stickers on them. I bought these for $700 and just want to cut to the chase here: $500 firm takes them. I prefer a local sale and I am located in Lexington, Kentucky.

I haven't looked into it much but I will entertain shipping as long $500 is in my pocket and you cover whatever shipping might be. I have heard $50 for two tires is reasonable but these are large tires and obviously the price varies on distance. I would expect ~$65 to ship. I will post pictures as soon as I can.

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
^ They will fit, not perfect but they will fit.

FrankeSVT

Enthusiast
Established Member
They will have some bulge on a 10.5" rim. I was able to fit these on my terminator with just a 3/8" spacer. To be safe you have to roll the fenders if your car is lowered.

photo1-2.jpg

photo-1.jpg

photo4-1.jpg

FrankeSVT

Enthusiast
Established Member
I plan on making the trip over the UPS Lexington headquarters later this upcoming week so I can hopefully get cheaper rates. So bear with me here. I'll send out shipping quotes to you guys then. Like I said, as long as $500 is in my pocket after Paypal fees and shipping we can deal. I don't want to take more of a bath in losses than I already am with these.

I have few guys interested locally but no cash in hand. Local buyers are getting priority.

10thSVT_03

Doin it!
Established Member
Give me the dimensions and weight. I can email you UPS barcodes and all you do is use clear packing tape on them and drop them off and no shipping quote needed. PM me if that's doable and how long it would take just to drop them off.

FrankeSVT

Enthusiast
Established Member
Give me the dimensions and weight. I can email you UPS barcodes and all you do is use clear packing tape on them and drop them off and no shipping quote needed. PM me if that's doable and how long it would take just to drop them off.

Have a local guy I know that is buying them on thursday. If something for whatever reason happens, Ill be sure to get back to you as soon as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread