L&M Throttle Body Tune

thapr3dat0r

Just the Tip
Established Member
I hope I'm not out of line by asking this question in spite of the TB/Plenum drama. I was gonna go with the VMP TB and plenum but I found a used L&M TB for a good price from a member here that I couldn't pass up. Justin, I currently have your tune (100, 93, 91) for a FRPP intake and your 2.65" pulley. I have not installed the TB yet because I'm concerned about the tune. I read the L&M guys claiming it will not require a re-tune as long as the current tune is using Ford factory TB calibration. Will this be an issue for me? If so, will you provide any tune tweaks that may be needed?

Thanks a lot, Justin.

VNMOUS1

Established Member
I hope I'm not out of line by asking this question in spite of the TB/Plenum drama. I was gonna go with the VMP TB and plenum but I found a used L&M TB for a good price from a member here that I couldn't pass up. Justin, I currently have your tune (100, 93, 91) for a FRPP intake and your 2.65" pulley. I have not installed the TB yet because I'm concerned about the tune. I read the L&M guys claiming it will not require a re-tune as long as the current tune is using Ford factory TB calibration. Will this be an issue for me? If so, will you provide any tune tweaks that may be needed?

Thanks a lot, Justin.

If you haven't already received a response, please forward your questions to me at [email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread