~Las Vegas L owners ? for you~

bda1855

Member of the Boosted16
Established Member
OH HELL YEAH! if you guys are going ill be in vegas this weekend (not in the lightning) so ill come buy perhaps... i got a suite at the luxor (my GF rocks) but she said we can do whatever i want... we are hitting the car museums and stuff too.. this would be cool...

she is a prof photgrpher too so she could snap some decent shots..

Torched_03

Stock!
Established Member
looks cool...I just got back form Vegas a couple of weeks ago. Spent a week there. Got Married (yes it was planned)....Had a freaking blast. Cant wait to go back!!

RatedR

SVT Poster
Established Member
We are meeting at the Del Taco on west Sahara at 530pm today, and roll out to the Las Vegas Motor Speedway, come on out!!

Last edited:

S/C F-1FITTY

Sin City
Established Member
ill be out there for sure...not sure if i will run or not...depends if the track is going to be prep.Hey Rueben, why dont we meet somewhere on the way to the speedway? that del taco is out of the way a lil..if everyone wants to still meet there, ill just meet u guys out at the track.....let me know...

RioRed4v

Established Member
i still got alot of crap to buy for this turd before being able to get it all dialed in.

its run good though, nice and strong. these 2.73's just do not do anything for the car.

RatedR

SVT Poster
Established Member
S/C F-1FITTY said:
ill be out there for sure...not sure if i will run or not...depends if the track is going to be prep.Hey Rueben, why dont we meet somewhere on the way to the speedway? that del taco is out of the way a lil..if everyone wants to still meet there, ill just meet u guys out at the track.....let me know...
you have another meeting place in mind, call it, no biggie to me:beer:

S/C F-1FITTY

Sin City
Established Member
actually, if everyone is cool with the spot...thats cool, i was just tryin to think of a place more center of town thats close to the freeway....whatever floats everyone boat...:)

RatedR

SVT Poster
Established Member
S/C F-1FITTY said:
actually, if everyone is cool with the spot...thats cool, i was just tryin to think of a place more center of town thats close to the freeway....whatever floats everyone boat...:)
Update, everyone meet at the Iron Skillet (gas station right off the I 15 speedway exit) @ 530 pm.:-D

Skoalman

Banned
Definately going tonight, (i'll even be on my best behavior). :D

We could use a professional photographer though, it's hard for me to be shooting the trucks and racing mine at the same time. I've also noticed that the Lightnings don't get an awful lot of press on the local message forums (with the exception of www.SAGALV.com).

Bump anyway, i can't wait to see some of these clowns out there:
stuntaz.jpg

RioRed4v

Established Member
S/C F-1FITTY said:
I Hear That...you Still Going To Roll Out And Watch Tonight?? What Gears Are You Putting In? 2.93's Or 3.10's..

i think you meant 3.73 or 4.10;-)
but naw, 3.90's. wont be like the 4.30's in the cobra, but should still be alot of fun. i wont be able to make it out there. gonna head out a little later tonight to take some pics of kris' new roush.

Users who are viewing this thread