Las vegas & speed shops

amgbobby

Established Member
whats up guys I'm not new to vegas I've been here for about 5 years however im new to the car game out here for sure.. just about a year ago now i scooped another 93 cobra its been about 10 years but i got the itch back. the car is built and I'm going to need someone i can trust to help tune the car once i start making some changes. anyone have a good speed shop that knows what the hell they are doing with mustangs and tuning a power adder car? please any info would be much appreciated…..and another thing wheres everybody hanging out? days /nights? let me know. thank you bobby y

04RiceEater

Established Member
Voodoo racing here in town is a good place to start. Frank is the owner and knows his stuff. As far as get together a a few people go to C&C on sat mornings on 215 and eastern, normally a pretty good turn up of different cars and voodoo has a cruise night every weekend I think if your more into having some fun ;)

amgbobby

Established Member
Voodoo racing here in town is a good place to start. Frank is the owner and knows his stuff. As far as get together a a few people go to C&C on sat mornings on 215 and eastern, normally a pretty good turn up of different cars and voodoo has a cruise night every weekend I think if your more into having some fun ;)

appreciate the info brother

jpk

Established Member
I went to the Cars & Coffee for the first time this past Saturday. There was a reasonable number of Mustangs, so I am sure you will find opinions on what shops to take your car to for different things.

I have used Frank at Voodoo and would recommend him, especially if you have an SN95 or New Edge Mustang. He's all about working on Mustangs with power adders.

The Shelby Speed Shop advertises that they will work on any car, but when I called they said that they wouldn't take my Mustang unless it was 07 or newer. Go figure?!

There are some other shops in the area too, don't have any experience with them. I take mine to Ford Country in Henderson for regular maintenance and they are fine.

jmac93cobra

Same thing every dang day
Established Member
I have had two friends that have had their cars tuned at Sullivan Performance and are very happy with the results. I am planning on a trip down there with the cobra. I had it originally done at Nevarez and it has never quite run right. Lots of bucking below 2g rpm and smells like a gas station.

daustin

Established Member
When I spoke with Sam at Sullivan Performance a couple of months ago, he said he only tuned GM and he referred the Ford guys to Carl Chastain over at DynoJet for Ford tuning. From what I understand, Carl works for DynoJet but has his own tuning company and uses the DynoJet facilities for his tuning business after hours and Saturdays. Maybe Sullivan Perf. tunes older fords though, I don't know as I was speaking to him about my coyote. Or maybe he started tuning newer fords as well but he told me he does not use SCT.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread