Last minute ideas

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
In that case get her one of the kids lifetime memberships to the NRA.
I said pissing her off would be an added bonus, not the goal. We got her a kids veterinarian toy kit for her bday and that shit got like zero attention after the initial “ooo new toy”. But it is because they have like 10 billion toys.

brigs

Established Member
Someone to come in and declutter and give away all those extra toys to kids who actually need them. I mean, they can't argue against that, can they? haha

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
Someone to come in and declutter and give away all those extra toys to kids who actually need them. I mean, they can't argue against that, can they? haha
You have never heard my nephew throw a tantrum...****er always gets his way.

Bensin

Established Member

roadracer247

Established Member
Get something loud and annoying. Kids karaoke machine is a strong option for pissing off other parents.

I also saw Costco has HUGE stuffed bears. That’d be great.

Last edited:

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
I say a season pass to a zoo, museum, aquarium or something along those lines. Thats what we always ask for but the Grandparents always get junk that piles up, I swear we donate a buttload of toys every other month.

Twisted2v

Established Member
Agree, nerf gun with a Trump sticker on every ammo piece.

And buy her some penny stocks.

FJohnny

Established Member
Two dollar book and a stick of gum for the nephew and one of those little pink electric convertible Barbie Corvettes for the niece. The mom will go crazy trying to figure out why you like one more than the other.

Obviously they'll both get to use it anyway but she won't be able to contain herself. When she complains you can accuse her of being anti-gay because she doesn't like her son in a pink Barbie car. Threaten to expose her LGBTQ bigotry to her super liberal tool friends.

Crimson2v

Established Member
Premium Member
Veggie tales DVD’s, kids will like it and liberals have issues with it because it’s religious.

Users who are viewing this thread