Last Night my 5.0 and an older GT 500

Thunder5.0

Established Member
Last night an old style GT 500 took off entering onto the parkway. Well I was right behind him all up at 7000rpm and he could not pull away at all. He actually let off while I was in mid fourth.
There were no cars in front of us. Did he scared?:cryying:

Mach Boy

Established Member
He probably let off because he reached the speed limit and didn't want the crazy guy behind him to hit him in the ass.

GregFloresSVT

95 5.0
Established Member
Last night an old style GT 500 took off entering onto the parkway. Well I was right behind him all up at 7000rpm and he could not pull away at all. He actually let off while I was in mid fourth.
There were no cars in front of us. Did he scared?:cryying:

old style? such as the late sixty's ones? or the 07-09' gt500's?

this has got to be in the top 10 worst described road kills I've ever read.

Bokeo

Established Member
Cool_story_bro.jpg

Thunder5.0

Established Member
LOL Let me rephrase for the illiterate. Last night an 07 or 08 GT 500 thought he was cool because we were both getting on the parkway. He was in front of me and got on first and nailed it. So I followed this fagbag all the way through fourth gear and he could still not pull away. He let off. So I blew past him.
A mile later while I am just cruisin along. This f****g blows by me.
Now bring it on.

Last edited:

Taylor_SVT

Is that a Phantom nicka?
Established Member
That story was amazing!!!! jesus. most intense race ever!!!!!!!!!. one time in my honda civic (b16) stock i blew by a corvette that was going the speed limit!

2K1 SVT

Established Member
LOL Let me rephrase for the illiterate. Last night an 07 or 08 GT 500 thought he was cool because we were both getting on the parkway. He was in front of me and got on first and nailed it. So I followed this fagbag all the way through fourth gear and he could still not pull away. He let off. So I blew past him.
Now bring it on.

Nice ricer fly by
170377ricer.gif

Mach Boy

Established Member
Now bring it on.

We're not illiterate, you just can't post a story with enough detail to tell the reader WTF is going on.

blkvenm97

Established Member
Now bring it on.

ok so this guy "thought he was cool because you were both getting on the parkway"? how do you figure? maybe he was being a douche prior to this? Well if that's the case we wouldn't know because you have such wonderful detail in your story...btw nice ricer fly by :nonono:

Thunder5.0

Established Member
Hahaha
Where I come from, two guys leave and it's a race. And he has a power adder, one car and the break...and lays an egg going into my sweets spot. New 5.0 baby 7000 rpm!!!
If u can't figure it out, 2 badd!

Users who are viewing this thread