Late model vs american muscle saleen rims

superstang01

Established Member
Trying to get a set of black saleen rims for my car. Either place has a full set. One only has 9 inch wide rims and the other only has the 10 inch wide rims. So I'm thinking I will piece a set together. Are late models saleens and american muscles saleens the exact same??

Is there any other reputable places to buy these rims from??

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
They are all the same wheels, if it is a replica I don't care where you buy it there is no difference in them.

Zemedici

Established Member
They are all the same wheels, if it is a replica I don't care where you buy it there is no difference in them.

LOL who the **** told you that?

I have LMR black chrome FR500s, put ford racing center caps in, wheel shop dropped one of my wheels, and I had them replace it with an AM wheel, centerr cap wont fit, and finish is different and has streaks in it.

So I would advise against getting wheels from different places.

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
LOL who the **** told you that?

I have LMR black chrome FR500s, put ford racing center caps in, wheel shop dropped one of my wheels, and I had them replace it with an AM wheel, centerr cap wont fit, and finish is different and has streaks in it.

So I would advise against getting wheels from different places.

LOL you think just because a hole in the middle of the wheel was machined a bit bigger or smaller means they are different wheels? Hate to say it like this but youre a fool if you think any differently. They are still the same chinese made knock offs no matter how you spin it. Nothing wrong with replica wheels, and again the finish on the outside of the wheels like you describe being different has absolutely zero to do with the WHEEL being any different.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread