Late to the party---supercharger for my 2003 Marauder

blundig

Just bought this (43,000 miles) and want to have a supercharger put on it, and likely an air intake system. Am I correct Trilogy no longer makes a turn key supercharger kit? Does ADTR? Anyone else? How about an air intake system? K&N?
I do NOT pretend to have a lot of automotive mechanical skills, but love cars.

Last edited:

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
Trilogy stopped producing the Marauder kit at least over half a decade ago if not more. I don't even know if they do automotive aftermarket anymore, I believe they mostly work with OEM's.

The ADTR kit is the only kit on the market if you want an all in one solution, the other alternative is to do an eaton swap and piece all the parts together.

What are your goals for the car, how far do you want to take it?

blundig

Trilogy stopped producing the Marauder kit at least over half a decade ago if not more. I don't even know if they do automotive aftermarket anymore, I believe they mostly work with OEM's.

The ADTR kit is the only kit on the market if you want an all in one solution, the other alternative is to do an eaton swap and piece all the parts together.

What are your goals for the car, how far do you want to take it?

Thank you very much. I don't really have specific goals for the car, just have a fun, powerful car for my long commute. Mike

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
Thank you very much. I don't really have specific goals for the car, just have a fun, powerful car for my long commute. Mike

Send Chris @ ADTR.net a message on facebook, if you want a turn key kit with tuning his is really the only option. Chris is a good friend of mine (we did drag week 2019 together), shoot him a message and tell him I sent you.

Users who are viewing this thread