Latest Photos of your Fox Convertible

GeorgiaSnake

Established Member
Lets see the latest photos of your Fox Convertible and hear a little about it. I will go first

My 1992 Convertible
Triple Black
Low Mileage - 48,500 original miles
Owned since March 1998
5.0 ram Air Induction
"E"303 Cam
Gear Drive
5-speed
3.73:1 Rear Gear Ratio
Premium sound option with the 7 Band Graphic Equalizer

DSCN3443_zps9b0b380a.jpg

DSCN3447_zpsce3f64d7.jpg

DSCN3450_zps4daf9a80.jpg

DSCN3454_zpscd424247.jpg

DSCN3471_zps1d85aedf.jpg

DSCN3473_zps4acdb905.jpg

DSCN3475_zps0df0cb93.jpg

DSCN3539_zps6adc985e.jpg

DSCN3546_zps0b7027d1.jpg

DSCN3549_zps25c30a9f.jpg

DSCN3550_zpsfddb569d.jpg

DSCN3551_zpse2e56b2f.jpg

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Thanks. Not really sure what possessed me to save that car, but whatever...it's done now. Still needs to be lowered and have FLSFC installed, among other things, but it's drivable and isn't a total embarrassment anymore.

langod

Cobra: The Anti-hybrid
Established Member
Hey Snake, what rear wing is that on your car?
I've got a 90 and want to lose the luggage rack.

65K original miles
mostly stock -- got headers, exhaust, CAI, and 3.55s (AOD trans)
Probably change the intake this year, and do some interior work.
GT_20140712_zps2cf03c2d.jpg

GeorgiaSnake

Established Member
Langod,

The wing on mine is the OEM Ford wing long since obsolete. It is the same wing as used on the Limited Edition, Summertime Edition feature Convertibles. Cervini does make one almost exactly like it though, but they did have to Emboss it with CERVINI in big bold lettering. I have seen one of theirs and it does look like mine except for that fact.

Great looking Convertible Langod. I always did think Ford left the Convertible GT package a bit incomplete without a rear spoiler and the spoiler on mine is the only "In House" unit they ever had that was specifically designed for the Convertibles. It was especially designed by Cars and Concepts that did most of the Fox Convertibles to completion for Ford.

Last edited:

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
I had that wing on my last fox vert (93) and I really liked the way it looked. The only one I like more is the duck spoiler on the McLaren's, but good luck finding one of those.

Agree'd on the Cervinis lettering, but you could always fill that before paint I guess.

langod

Cobra: The Anti-hybrid
Established Member
Langod,

The wing on mine is the OEM Ford wing long since obsolete. It is the same wing as used on the Limited Edition, Summertime Edition feature Convertibles. Cervini does make one almost exactly like it though, but they did have to Emboss it with CERVINI in big bold lettering. I have seen one of theirs and it does look like mine except for that fact.

Great looking Convertible Langod. I always did think Ford left the Convertible GT package a bit incomplete without a rear spoiler and the spoiler on mine is the only "In House" unit they ever had that was specifically designed for the Convertibles. It was especially designed by Cars and Concepts that did most of the Fox Convertibles to completion for Ford.

damn. Oh well, I'll have to keep looking around.
Yeah, no cervani embossed crap is going on there. I'll have to keep lookin.
I may just pull off the luggage rack entirely. Wouldn't look bad that way either.

Users who are viewing this thread