LAWL Michelle Obama Soup Kitchen

ROUSHS2

Fist Pumping Your Mom
Established Member
cid_AF2BDB0F26C04A8A9FF532358400146.jpg

First Lady, Michelle Obama, showed up Thursday as a surprise and welcome volunteer at Miriam's Kitchen, a soup kitchen for homeless poor people not far from the White House.
Can't afford to buy food - not when you have to pay for the new cell phone with camera...looks like the Blackberry Pearl!

Maybe we can start a charity which donates unused minutes to the homeless and poor...or maybe even earmark some "stimulus" dollars for cell phones for the homeless who don't already have a Blackberry!

Ronias

Established Member
At least point out the good fact, that this chick took time out of her day to actually serve soup to homeless.

KingBlack

I'm more stupid than I post
Established Member
how down and out do you want people to be to get a free meal?
there are 100s of thousand of homeowners that get free food from a food shelter. should they be turned away because they own a home? also, how are you gonna get a job with no address or contact number? he prob does have a job and at the first of the month no extra money for food. just pray your not in his shoes soon, it could happen

sub92loyill

short was never this wide
Established Member
there are 100s of thousand of homeowners that get free food from a food shelter. should they be turned away because they own a home? also, how are you gonna get a job with no address or contact number? he prob does have a job and at the first of the month no extra money for food. just pray your not in his shoes soon, it could happen

So I thought about your question.

I want them to be really, really, down and out. If I had no job I would give up my cell phone along with all other marginally necessary commodities I had at my expense and use the money to feed myself. It seems like common sense, being that humans need three things to survive (food, shelter, air), and cell phones are not one of them, but maybe it's a hard concept.

We are all guilty of not living within our means to some extent, but thats exactly what got us here in the first place. It's the complacent attitude like in your post above that lets shit like this happen. It's encouraging irresponsibility by allowing this to happen.

I can almost gaurantee that at my age, in college, I have contributed more to the GNP than that man in line. He's probably over thirty. Yet, he stands there with a top of the line cell phone camera joyously snapping a picture of the First Lady, while eating some other, truly poor persons food. They are practically signing khumbaya.

It makes me sick to think that any of my money goes to support people like that. I hope I am wrong but I'm not convinced.

Hmbre97

Eaton powered
Established Member

It's a lot easier to drop your cell plan and sell your cell phone than it is to sell a house... Also, how do you think people got jobs before cell phones were around? Of course, I wouldn't expect you to think of these things though... you are an Obama supporter after all. Personal responsibility is probably a new concept for you.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
We'll have more to judge in another 3 1/2 years. Republican or Democrat or in-between, the world we live in is more complex than ever. And being president of the United States has to be the toughest job in the world. Consider all the major decisions this administration has to make. I'm not a Democrat but I do pray for the President because the issues at hand are the most difficult and complex than any president has ever had to handle.

Last edited:

KingBlack

Established Member
It's a lot easier to drop your cell plan and sell your cell phone than it is to sell a house... Also, how do you think people got jobs before cell phones were around? Of course, I wouldn't expect you to think of these things though... you are an Obama supporter after all. Personal responsibility is probably a new concept for you.

if you in anyway think this world resembles what it was 20 or more years ago your an idiot. Ive given more than your little ass has or 2will ever be able to give. when you become a us veteran of 2 conflicts, then maybe you can consider holding my jock

KingBlack

Established Member
We'll have more to judge in another 3 1/2 years. Republican or Democrat or in-between, the world we live in is more complex than ever. And being president of the United States has to be the toughest job in the world. Consider all the major decisions this administration has to make. I'm not a Democrat but I do pray for the President because the issues at hand are the most difficult and complex than any president has ever had to handle.

you here this? this is what you young bucks need to aspire to think like. but it only comes with wisdom.

If you truly want to see this man not be feed you have an evil in your hearth that will lead you straight to hell. I even fed enemy combatants in the middle east but its the things you do that are hard that is the measure of you being a man.

obviously, i only need about an inch to measure you up Hmbre97

RU8TNQT

Im a sexy s.o.b.
Established Member
looks like the secret service dudes wants to F*** HIS SHIT UP.

Users who are viewing this thread