LDC Head Cooling Mod

JohnnysCobra

Established Member
any more info on this??

4k miles of use before it was pulled, was going to put it on my 99 cobra but never got around to it. Its been sitting in a box for a couple years now so its time to sell. Includes the blue silicone hose, 2 band clamps, passenger head fitting, and drivers head fitting. I can take pics if needed

JohnnysCobra

Established Member
The LDC Chicago Cooling Mod creates a direct flow path of coolant through the driver's side head. The passenger side head already has this direct path on the stock motor. Instead of the coolant having to work its way forward to exit the driver's side head, after installing the cooling mod kit, it flows through the new fitting and out the back of the head.

Orange Peel

Established Member
LDC cooling mod

It makes it so the rear area of the heads sees coolant sooner than later then back as only one side goes through completely if I seen this correctly,the other side it just goes down through openings and permeates the area, I would like some pics of this setup please? looks like this:
8_ldc_large.jpg

Last edited:

Orange Peel

Established Member
The LDC Chicago Cooling Mod creates a direct flow path of coolant through the driver's side head. The passenger side head already has this direct path on the stock motor. Instead of the coolant having to work its way forward to exit the driver's side head, after installing the cooling mod kit, it flows through the new fitting and out the back of the head.

I threw a pic of it up Johnny for reference, if this is complete let me know a $$$, they don't make this anymore correct?

JohnnysCobra

Established Member
As far as I know they do not make this anymore. Complete, everything is there. I'll post pics tonight or tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread