Leaked 2015 Photos :: Mark your calendars!! Dec 5th the new Mustang will be unveiled!

NametoShowOther

Established Member
I see design cues from other cars sure...

But I believe it's going to look pretty damn good in person. Especially with a spoiler cleaning up the rear and a splitter of some sort drawing up the front.

People saying they want the 4 cylinder gone are just being douches. "How dare Ford put a TT 4cylinder in this car. Who wants a lighter 300+ easily upgradable car from the factory."

Agree - I have a very long commute to work, this appears to be a very nice compromise, instead of a more boring car. Shelby in the garage for track days, weekends and 4 cylinder for driving to work (with upgrades!)

jes_csx

Established Member
Yeah, maybe they haven't figured out what gauges to put in the 5.0 Performance Pack yet haha. Probably just threw in the Ecoboost gauges for the unveiling.

Exactly. I think we can expect a lot of small changes and additional options to come into focus by the time ordering is open. The LA car also had a diffuser that was entirely body color, not just the inside. I'm sure black/grey will also be an option. I think the LA GT also had a deeper front splitter.
Its still very early.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
I actually like the looks of this way better than the previous models!

1995COBRA-R

20 Year Member
Established Member
Premium Member
I agree, can't wait to see one in person, and here hp specs

Indeed.

My Cobra R came from Buffalo, NY. I picked it up on my trailer with a cashier check and a hope and a prayer. It worked out well.

I am getting the same feeling today with the 2015 (twenty years later).

The guys at Ford did well for their demographic audience; the guys that will buy one.

jtfx6552

Established Member
I wanna see whatever the SVT version will be. I wonder how far behind the launch of the "regular" 2015 they will be?

Users who are viewing this thread