Leaked 2015 Photos :: Mark your calendars!! Dec 5th the new Mustang will be unveiled!

paynecasey

Established Member
I only had time to skim over it but I didn't see anything about the weight. It did say the hood was an inch longer, the wheelbase was widened and the roof was lowered a bit. I believe overall it's like .2" shorter than the current model. I meant to bring the magazine to work but ran out and forgot it. I'll try to post more info after I get home. I may be able to do some hq scans of it and link to them.

Yes at the end of a paragraph it mentions 200 lbs in weight savings. More aluminum in the front.

nordy racer

Established Member
no wonder there are 400 guests looking at this thread hahaha.. Congrats, we are going to get shut down by Ford lol..

Shake&Bake

1998 Triple Black Cobra
Established Member
Yikes, it looks like a two door Honda Accord....
2012-honda-accord-coupe-2-door-i4-auto-ex-side-exterior-view_100363475_l.jpg

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
I hope everyone loves it, so I can go buy a 14 Shelby instead. Car is ok, but certainly not a big change from the last body style.

SlowSVT

Established Member
688 visiters at one time on this thread alone.

SID97 is watching his servers meltdown.

Just from the appearance I don't think it's an improvement over the previous model. The Terminator still rules in that dept............... IMHO.

Fear the 5

Established Member
Gross. Looks like a Fusion and a 370z had a baby…front looks fine but the rear and side shots….

vortecd

Established Member
Looks like the cover of Car and Driver was pretty close. No big surprise on what it looks like

SlowSVT

Established Member
opps

SID must have 2 guys in black suites and sun glasses just showed up at his door. The other thread with pics was just blanked. This one may be next!

Users who are viewing this thread