Leaked 2015 Photos :: Mark your calendars!! Dec 5th the new Mustang will be unveiled!

thePill

Camaro5's Most Wanted
Established Member
Here is a stolen shot from the Ford promo coming soon.

Remember, this is the BASE MODEL V6... Most of the screen captures and scans distort the 2015's proportions.
1463096_678869168811518_1586458720_n.jpg

Last edited:

Chameleon76

Formerly Bad_302
Established Member
Here is a stolen shot from the Ford promo coming soon.

Remember, this is the BASE MODEL V6... Most of the screen captures and scans distort the 2015's proportions.
1463096_678869168811518_1586458720_n.jpg

Color has to go on the diffuser but thats an easy fix. :rockon:

Z06

Established Member
The front end is ok but not sure how I feel about the back end as yet. I will wait on the official pictures to make final judgment. Not bad looking though.

RUgoinup?

We will NEVER forget!
Established Member
Not bad at all. We all know the aftermarket will have a fix for everything people don't like. Hoping for a new manual tranny, chrome yellow, and a turbocharged V8 special edition.

Trubble

Established Member
I don't like the rear. I need to see it in person I think.
+1. Body color diffuser sucks. Rear lights - Ummm yeah not crazy about them either. Front end not so bad. Lights give it an aggressive look.

Will have to DVR GMA show on Thursday - don't think the boss will let me go watch tv waiting for the reveal. :nono:

paynecasey

Established Member
The backend looks Italian. The side looks like an Accord, 350Z, Porsche 911. The front looks like a 14 Mustang and Fusion had a baby and it blends together well. It's a bit to modern looking.
It's so modern I would walk by it as if it were a fat chick that didn't deserve a second glance.

Last edited:

GT/CS 2013

SVT Poster
Established Member
I must see this in person before I can decide if I like the car, also is this going to have 500hp from a stock GT?

Last edited:

Ortiz99

Established Member
Don't know if I like it right now or not. The Promo pic does look better minus the painted diffuser.

Unrealford

Established Member
Not to sure what to think. I'm definitely glad they started cutting the weight. What I start to wonder is if the new rotors will fit my Boss along with the calipers. :)

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
LoL at all the "looks like X car" going on. It seems to be almost impossible to have a design that doesn't slightly resemble some other production car. I need to see the car in whole/in person to really decide.

dan04gt

Behind Enemy Lines
Established Member
The front end is ok but not sure how I feel about the back end as yet. I will wait on the official pictures to make final judgment. Not bad looking though.

I agree, the rear looks like crap.
I haven't liked the rear styling since 2009.
My 04 Gt daily driver is due to be replaced and I was waiting to see the 2015. It looks like its not going to be a ford , bummer.

Users who are viewing this thread