Leaked 2015 Photos :: Mark your calendars!! Dec 5th the new Mustang will be unveiled!

Steve@CJPP

This is from the Ford Mustang Youtube page.

[youtube_browser]pme49ufOEP0[/youtube_browser]

Published on Nov 19, 2013
On December 5th, Ford will take the cover off the all-new Mustang, the sixth generation of the iconic pony car that will celebrate 50 years in production next year. Ford is counting down to the next chapter in the Mustang story by inviting people to share their photographic stories of inspiration using the #MustangInspires hashtag on Instagram, Facebook and other social media platforms. The tagged photos and videos will appear on #MustangInspires.

RTD

Established Member
"Unveiled" probably means a press release with 3-4 pictures and maybe a short video clip. I'm more interested in engine and drivetrain details, especially for the GT350/Voodoo. Those details probably won't be released until the NY Auto Show in April.

Whistler98

Established Member
I just cant wait until they officially show us what this car is going to look like lol.

Steve@CJPP

"Unveiled" probably means a press release with 3-4 pictures and maybe a short video clip. I'm more interested in engine and drivetrain details, especially for the GT350/Voodoo. Those details probably won't be released until the NY Auto Show in April.

Unveiling in six cities on four continents sounds like more than 3 or 4 pictures to me lol

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
I don't think that there are going to be anything spectacular with the engine options in the first year. My guess is a 4cy Ecoboost option and same current v6/v8 engines. These could make there way into the 2014.5 MY, and for the actual 15' MY a release of more radical options.

14 sn8k

Established Member
Save the date

Ford has announced the global launch of the all-new 2015 Ford Mustang will take place December 5th. Live showings will be synchronized in Dearborn, Michigan, Los Angeles, Sydney, Shanghai and Barcelona. We already know a fair amount about the next-gen pony car, such as its engine options and independent rear suspension. Styling wise it won’t look dramatically different from the current Mustang, but there will be notable changes inspired by the Evos concept that premiered at Frankfurt a couple of years back. :beer:

5.0 guy

Established Member
Biggest question ahead been what they will do with the 5.8, I still think they will retire it and no next get big dog for a couple years.

reason4treason

Established Member
after not knowing exactly when it would happen, IMO this is way more exciting to suddenly announce that the reveal date will be so soon.

especially considering that it's not uncommon for people to be waiting for months and months that agonizingly drag on for whatever car they're looking forward to. just seems better this way.

paynecasey

Established Member
Yall are going to hate this but I think Ford should have an all electric $100,000 version for the rich eco-nuts out there with 250 mile range. 400 lbs of torque.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
SVTP will be at the debut. Expect to see lots of pics (and a vid or two perhaps) on the Front Page of the site.:beer:

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Ford posted a teaser image but it's not worth posting. It looks to be just the trunk lid with the Mustang pony on it. Haven't seen it posted but I figured I'd give a heads up for the few Mustang nuts that want to keep up on it.

Users who are viewing this thread