Leave on the FR500's or put the Saleens back on

cobr96

getting old
Established Member
I was just about to say the same thing, Thought I saw it on ebay this morning. So put the wheels you want to get rid of on it since your getting rid of it anyway.

tunedin302

Runnin' with the devil
Established Member
cobr96 said:
I was just about to say the same thing, Thought I saw it on ebay this morning. So put the wheels you want to get rid of on it since your getting rid of it anyway.

I think badazz had another teal cobra that he sold about two months ago. The guy that bought his cobra has it on ebay now. Badazz got another cobra in the meantime ... the above with saleen/fr500 wheels. Am I right? :-D

badazznotch

Established Member
tunedin302 said:
I think badazz had another teal cobra that he sold about two months ago. The guy that bought his cobra has it on ebay now. Badazz got another cobra in the meantime ... the above with saleen/fr500 wheels. Am I right? :-D

correct i didn't get to your reply before i replied. i will have to go to ebay and check it out.

EV1L_SVT

Established Member
FR500's period. How hard was it to convert to 5 lug? I would do it just to put those on mine! Nice F'in car!

badazznotch

Established Member
93 sssSVT said:
FR500's period. How hard was it to convert to 5 lug? I would do it just to put those on mine! Nice F'in car!

thanks for the compliments. it's not hard at all to convert to 5 lug. this car was done when i bought it. it has 98 cobra brakes all around with moser 28 spline axles in the rear.

tunedin302

Runnin' with the devil
Established Member
JohnnyGMachine said:
Those have got to be rubbing for sure!

Why do you say that?? I run 18x9s all around w/o rubbing issues and no rolled fender ..... but I have a smaller rear tire than badazz too :)

Last edited:

93Cobra#2771

SVT God
Established Member
Tough call, Danny. I like the look of the FR500's, yet I like the offset better on the Saleens, as they look like they don't stick out as far. Am I correct in saying they don't stick out as far?

badazznotch

Established Member
93Cobra2771 said:
Tough call, Danny. I like the look of the FR500's, yet I like the offset better on the Saleens, as they look like they don't stick out as far. Am I correct in saying they don't stick out as far?

the rear ones stick out more on the fr500s but it's because mostly of the285 tire. they do rub in the rear if you take a corner real hard.

PJM99

Established Member
I think they would look better if they weren't chrome. Maybe a satin finish.

Users who are viewing this thread