Leaving CA

MG0h3

Established Member
Why? New Mexico blows.

I'll be leaving Nevada and moving to AZ in 2023. Maricopa County here I come.

ABQ is a shithole ghetto. Highest level of murder ever last year.

Meth heads running down the freeway barefoot.

Tent cities.

Whole state is Gov by a scumbag that will shut down local grocers and leave Walmart open.

Hobby lobby was essential in NM. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member

Tent cities.

Whole state is Gov by a scumbag that will shut down local grocers and leave Walmart open.

Sounds like a perfect place for our Kalifornian Refugees to unload at, they'll feel right at home.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Why? New Mexico blows.

I'll be leaving Nevada and moving to AZ in 2023. Maricopa County here I come.

Tent cities.

Stop it. Don’t lie to him. It’s beautiful… and stuff.

Kinda.. maybe…

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
the-president-released-his-plans-for-the-wall-and-its-48137732~2.png

DoneItDeliberate

Established Member
Good luck op. One day I’ll be able to move, for now I’m stuck here. Sounds like our fellow Americans are not too very receptive of us Americans in California.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Just ignore the whiners and get the hell out of CA as quickly as possible. My life improved immediately after escaping the CA shithole.

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
I mean AZ is a pretty purple state, it's just a couple years before it is East California. You all have two Dem senators. AZ republicans are like NJ republicans. whats the difference between John McCain and Chris Christie?

OP, I hear what your saying, but as someone who lives on the border next to NJ (Mini CA) I hear the same thing from those fleeing NJ, (We're conservative, we love freedom, etc) but then when they find out open carry is legal without any permit or there's over a million residents with their LTCF they turn blue. When the neighbor is burning their trash and blowing off his AR they turn blue.

And some of them are conservative and love liberty, but then they bring there wife and adult children who certainly aren't. And that's how my district elected it's first dem rep in 50 years (Thank God she only lasted one term).

But seriously best of luck in your move. Maryland is a good place you can still make money, NY, CT, NJ you'll find strong unions there. But once you starting venturing out into the redder/freer states you'll find there isn't much work for union guys.

SGT MERC

Established Member
I moved from DE for the exact same reasons. I wanted my choices with little govt overreach. I love my guns, not wearing a mask, our schools staying open (outside the Oklahoma city limits) and not having the bs left wing politics shoved down my throat everywhere I turn/go. 7 months ago, I settled my family outside Shawnee, Oklahoma... on 2 acres in a rural area and all 4 of us absolutely love it. As far as hvac, plumbers, electrical, etc.... It's all needed out here. I'm a 100% disabled vet and got a tax exempt card for all sales tax, I'm saying this because the state sales tax is between 7 and 9 percent, depends on the region of the state you make purchases in, in my opinion, that's the only drawback to this state. When registering a car here, if you move here from another state, all you pay for is your tags plus admin fees when registering your vehicles.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using the svtperformance.com mobile app

muscleatsrice

Established Member
I mean AZ is a pretty purple state, it's just a couple years before it is East California. You all have two Dem senators. AZ republicans are like NJ republicans. whats the difference between John McCain and Chris Christie?

OP, I hear what your saying, but as someone who lives on the border next to NJ (Mini CA) I hear the same thing from those fleeing NJ, (We're conservative, we love freedom, etc) but then when they find out open carry is legal without any permit or there's over a million residents with their LTCF they turn blue. When the neighbor is burning their trash and blowing off his AR they turn blue.

And some of them are conservative and love liberty, but then they bring there wife and adult children who certainly aren't. And that's how my district elected it's first dem rep in 50 years (Thank God she only lasted one term).

But seriously best of luck in your move. Maryland is a good place you can still make money, NY, CT, NJ you'll find strong unions there. But once you starting venturing out into the redder/freer states you'll find there isn't much work for union guys.

I’m all for open carry. I can’t remember the last time time I even shot any of my firearms, it’s not worth the hassle out here. Let alone getting more ammunition. My wife has the same mindset as me, and my kids are toddlers, so there’s no worry. Thanks for your input.

muscleatsrice

Established Member
I moved from DE for the exact same reasons. I wanted my choices with little govt overreach. I love my guns, not wearing a mask, our schools staying open (outside the Oklahoma city limits) and not having the bs left wing politics shoved down my throat everywhere I turn/go. 7 months ago, I settled my family outside Shawnee, Oklahoma... on 2 acres in a rural area and all 4 of us absolutely love it. As far as hvac, plumbers, electrical, etc.... It's all needed out here. I'm a 100% disabled vet and got a tax exempt card for all sales tax, I'm saying this because the state sales tax is between 7 and 9 percent, depends on the region of the state you make purchases in, in my opinion, that's the only drawback to this state. When registering a car here, if you move here from another state, all you pay for is your tags plus admin fees when registering your vehicles.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Amen to that man! Thank you for your service and the input

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Also.. I’ll be honest.. I left NM cause **** that place..

When the Governor shut down grocery stores in the middle of winter while having lobster steak and booze shipped to her house.. I had it.

NM is a mini California

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
Also.. I’ll be honest.. I left NM cause **** that place..

When the Governor shut down grocery stores in the middle of winter while having lobster steak and booze shipped to her house.. I had it.

NM is a mini California
80542c26690389.56358ffc9d141.jpg

Seems to be a theme with DNC Party Members.

OP never did answer about who he voted for....

muscleatsrice

Established Member
View attachment 1735659

Seems to be a theme with DNC Party Members.

OP never did answer about who he voted for....

Missed it

I definitely didn’t vote for president house plant. Or “king Newsom” for that matter. As far as locally, pickings were slim. Unfortunately the rep for my district had no one run against him, needless to say he did not get our vote. He was sleeping with a Chinese spy you may have heard of him? So much winning over here.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread