Left 4 Dead

Gringo185

2nd Civ Div
Established Member
Keep in mind, OP mentioned "Steam ID". Sounds to me liekt he's playing PC. So if any of you guys are on XBOX Live, you're out of luck.

This game definitely should have been cross platform though.

greenstang1313

back in black
Established Member
Ooohh, YOU'RE five0Hcobra13... Hahah ok makes sense now. I'm Maddhamster. Saw you on last night.

Yea thats me haha. I would have invited you to play but I figured you were already in the middle of a game. If you see me on there and want to get a game going just send an invite.:beer:

Reloaded

Torque-a-licious
Established Member
Yea thats me haha. I would have invited you to play but I figured you were already in the middle of a game. If you see me on there and want to get a game going just send an invite.:beer:

Yeah, you know how it goes! I think I did send an invite at one point... or maybe it was to someone else actually... I belive I'll be on there tonight after work if you're around. :beer:

Reloaded

Torque-a-licious
Established Member
I live in the basement and my wireless connection doesn't even pick up. I have the wireless adapter but no good. Does anyone else connect with the wireless adapter?

Yeah I do. But the router is about 10 feet away on the other side of the wall. Works fine for me. Used to use it when we had the router downstairs a fair distance away. Worked fine then too.

greenstang1313

back in black
Established Member
Yeah, you know how it goes! I think I did send an invite at one point... or maybe it was to someone else actually... I belive I'll be on there tonight after work if you're around. :beer:

you might have sent me one. Sometimes I leave the xbox on for a while when I'm doing something in another room so i might have missed it. I'll try to get on tonight.

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
Honestly is it that good? I started off playing Halo 2..then 3 then my friends got me hooked on COD4, did that dance, played 5 and im a 65 and there is no real reason why i would prestige cause well all the weapons suck ass.

Would this be a game i would like?

Gringo185

2nd Civ Div
Established Member
Honestly is it that good? I started off playing Halo 2..then 3 then my friends got me hooked on COD4, did that dance, played 5 and im a 65 and there is no real reason why i would prestige cause well all the weapons suck ass.

Would this be a game i would like?

If you have friends that have the game, YES! This is a game that is inifinitely better with people you can trust. There are a lot of idiots and kids out there that just want to ruin the game by team killing or not sticking together. Yes, you can boot them, but still it's annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread