att3az1.jpg

att4gl3.jpg

Is this statutory rape??
Jeff

Last edited:

CPViolation

Car Crazy
Established Member
dam, guess in the wild, you gota take what you can get.
When working at SLAC there was this guy from the old country who wore boots with a lot of room in the front ankle area. Curiosity killed the cat. I asked him why the funky boots. He said, I would take the sheep up a sheer cliff, put her rear hoofs in the boots......."
The cliff was for him knowing when he pushed, she would push back in fear for her life."
Not Baaaaaaaad!
True story, sick but true.
Jeff

CPViolation

Car Crazy
Established Member
Jeff

You are NUTZ you know!:dw:

Moose + Bison statue = instant CLASSIC!!!! Saved to the silly files.:lol1::D:rockon:

stepawayfromthebeer.jpg
:-D:p
Yes Jimmy.
Life would be pretty dull without a little craziness.
You wouldn't know me in a suit and tie. I can fake it, really I can.
How you feeling?
Jeff

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
Yes Jimmy.
Life would be pretty dull without a little craziness.
You wouldn't know me in a suit and tie. I can fake it, really I can.
How you feeling?
Jeff

I'm doing good, barely notice anything different. Which is what almost took me out to begin with. I had no clue my liver was that scarred up, until... well you know the rest.
Platelets are still pretty low, so it looks like I'll probably be lining up for a transplant, instead of another round of Interferon and Riboviron.(which would just lower them to dangerous levels fairly quickly I fear)
The Doc decides not me, this is just my layman speculation from internet searches and lots of reading.

How are you doing?
You going to be OK going over to the middle east?
I saw the thread detailing your radiation detection experience and new job offering. Didn't have anything to offer on that topic so I just stayed out.

I was wondering about ya though.

CPViolation

Car Crazy
Established Member
I'm doing good, barely notice anything different. Which is what almost took me out to begin with. I had no clue my liver was that scarred up, until... well you know the rest.
Platelets are still pretty low, so it looks like I'll probably be lining up for a transplant, instead of another round of Interferon and Riboviron.(which would just lower them to dangerous levels fairly quickly I fear)
The Doc decides not me, this is just my layman speculation from internet searches and lots of reading.

How are you doing?
You going to be OK going over to the middle east?
I saw the thread detailing your radiation detection experience and new job offering. Didn't have anything to offer on that topic so I just stayed out.

I was wondering about ya though.

Seriously considering it. I've made so many dumb moves, I wanted to completely check things out first. It's a long way just to find out I've made another bonehead mistake. :dw:
As you know, I don't take drugs or drink alcohol. I had my fill of both. We are both children of the '60's. Things were a bit more socially acceptable back then.
Kind of funny I work on things that detect drugs and radiation. Had to grow-up sometime.
Glad you're feeling much better. Take care man.
The physicists I've worked with are crazy as a bat, stink like shit and really have zero social skills. IQ of 3 zillion but can't take a damn shower. Lol!
Some are Nobel Laureates.
http://home.slac.stanford.edu/formedia.html
When Martin Perl won his Nobel, he told my wife (who worked for the director at the time), "Address me as Dr. Perl." Ooooo, sorry!
Jeff

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread