Let’s talk time travel accounts and theories

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
John Titor is a something I came across today, so it’s on my mind.

anybody wanna dive in? I’m going to limit my reply’s to 3-5 sentences. Keep this one a free flow thread. And go!

Reaper14

Established Member
I have looked into it before. Just very hard to believe. Even knowing that Tesla lived the rest of his life in a lab.

Vic

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
One I’m interested to see is a John Titor one claiming a constitutional convention takes place in 2020.

most of the John Titor stuff reads as double speak, but a small handful of the stuff actually passed the sniff test

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
It's an interesting topic but it just doesn't seem possible for beings like us.

Speaking of time travel tv shows, Dark is a mind **** at times.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
What about the one regarding the book about Baron Trump? Anyone know what I'm talking about? Never looked into it to see if the theory was heavily manipulated to make it fit or if it is a real book. I think I have the images saved somewhere.

Here's a little summary of it. The similarities are actually pretty wild for a book written over 120 years ago.

President Donald Trump Conspiracy Theory

Last edited:

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
I have a theory (shower thoughts)

Time travel will be possible at some point. However, it will not be possible to go back in time further than when time travel was invented/discovered.

Posts and likes are not mine.

q6543

Established Member
Time moves in a circular spiral, accelerating towards the inner most point.(death)

I don't know how you'd travel that other than with your memories.

Fat Boss

Established Member
I'm pretty sure Einstein theorized that if you could approach the speed of light you can travel into the future. Sadly, accelerating anything to the speed of light will take unimaginable amounts of energy, so don't hold your breath.

Makobra

Mostly Peaceful
Established Member
I'm pretty sure Einstein theorized that if you could approach the speed of light you can travel into the future. Sadly, accelerating anything to the speed of light will take unimaginable amounts of energy, so don't hold your breath.

i travel into the future all the time.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
That's interesting about the Fibonacci sequence. There is a song I listened to just yesterday that I hadn't heard in a long time and I never knew what the title of the song represented until just now as I was reading about this sequence. The song is title 1.618.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
That's interesting about the Fibonacci sequence. There is a song I listened to just yesterday that I hadn't heard in a long time and I never knew what the title of the song represented until just now as I was reading about this sequence. The song is title 1.618.

Tool - Lateralus is written about it, and also written in the sequence (syllables)

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
If time travel were ever to be possible we would know about it already.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Users who are viewing this thread