Let See All the Lowered GT500's

02GTKB

Nolimits
Established Member
I'm not sure if there is a Thread started already on this topic but i would like to see all your lowered GT500's...pics and brand of springs are required! This will help my decision a lot easier..:rockon:

Kewlv8

Established Member
I'm not sure if there is a Thread started already on this topic but i would like to see all your lowered GT500's...pics and brand of springs are required! This will help my decision a lot easier..:rockon:

Ford FR3 Handling Pack, this is a great package.....305/40/18's out back.

lowered3.jpg

hollowch

Mr. The Squirrel
Established Member
Not many lower than mine, slammed on sportlines and 20" TF Sebrings with 305/35/20"s in back! FTW
dsc04706.jpg

Must admit, that looks just incredible. I am so envious of you right now my friend... But good lord please tell me you HAVE to be rubbing, right?

R1Lello

Established Member
Ford Racing springs only.....with 325's........no sticking out and zero rubbing with the perfect backspacing,.....to me the perfect spring kit

BlackAsanitisonmycar2010011.jpg

BlackAsanitisonmycar2010013.jpg

Last edited:

Rob_03Mach

Established Member
Thanks...Here's a few more. With a couple at the drag strip with OEM front rims and 17" Replica GT500 rims with M&H DR.

RobsShelby.jpg

ShelbyLaunching-1.jpg

Rob_gt500.jpg

Rob_GT5002.jpg

1 bad bullitt

Do'in it in the dirt
Established Member
Vandenberg Air Force Base, California, United Stat
Must admit, that looks just incredible. I am so envious of you right now my friend... But good lord please tell me you HAVE to be rubbing, right?

Actually not a lick of rubbing, Steve got the offset just perfect, I acutally want the front a little lower, may go coil overs.

The backs are great though, I can not believe they do not rub either, I even bought a set of FRPP rears thinking I would need them and just never did.

Carlos c

Established Member
Ford Racing springs only.....with 325's........no sticking out and zero rubbing with the perfect backspacing,.....to me the perfect spring kit

BlackAsanitisonmycar2010011.jpg

Looks really good........
Is that a 325/30/20 ? What brand ? 11" wheel ?

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread