Let See All the Lowered GT500's

1 bad bullitt

Do'in it in the dirt
Established Member
Vandenberg Air Force Base, California, United Stat
Not many lower than mine, slammed on sportlines and 20" TF Sebrings with 305/35/20"s in back! FTW
dsc04706.jpg

A couple different angles, I plan on blacking out the markers and headllights, just have not got around to it yet.
dsc04945v.jpg

dsc04948.jpg

dsc04937n.jpg

dsc04941m.jpg

dsc04943y.jpg

evasive

Pro 2A Attorney
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
You guys need to take it to PM, smackdown, or settle it like men in the parking lot and stop messing up this thread. Hopefully the mods will clean it up...

Last edited:

evasive

Pro 2A Attorney
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
A couple different angles, I plan on blacking out the markers and headllights, just have not got around to it yet.

That looks great with those springs. Wish I had seen pics like that when I was looking at the Ford Racing springs.

Last edited:

Spawn

mmjax.com webmaster
Established Member
Base is bare options...you also forget the 3.73 gear option and shaker 1000 option as well.
Mine is a 09 and it was 48 sticker. 3.73 was not a option and Nav is alot more than a Shaker 1000.

All GT 500's except the KR and Super snake came with 3.31 gears. It may have had 3.73 FRPP gears added by the dealer.

Unless it was a convertible you cant top the 50k barrier unless you paid the markups that alot of dealers were charging.
Post your vin and we can pull the sticker with all the factory installed option.

Heres my Sticker and it works just replace the code after the vin= portion and it will pull up yours

Last edited:

PowerWheels

Anti-Bullshit
Established Member
I'm thinking of adding springs, like the FRPP or Eibach Pro's. Anyone do this without LCA relocation? Will it cause wheel hop? or other issues?

Users who are viewing this thread