Let See All the Lowered GT500's

Q8_Shelby

Ford Mens Factory
Established Member
EvoPerformance GT500 Ultimate "Lowering" Suspension Package
CCW 19X8 20X10.5 one off wheels Nitto's all around.
IMG00893-20100603-1253.jpg

IMG00891-20100603-1204.jpg

IMG00890-20100603-1203.jpg

IMG00888-20100603-1202.jpg

R1Lello

Established Member
Ford Racing springs only.....with 325's........no sticking out and zero rubbing with the perfect backspacing,.....to me the perfect spring kit

BlackAsanitisonmycar2010011.jpg

Looks really good........
Is that a 325/30/20 ? What brand ? 11" wheel ?

Thanks!

yes, only one company makes it for the Mercedes SL65 AMG, Dunlop SportMaxx GT, Asanti's, were 10.5, widened to 11's by Asanti.:beer:

02GTKB

Nolimits
Established Member
Wow a lot of great pics guys :rockon: I am leaning toward going with the Eibach pro kit...

DavidHasselhoff

WHYUMAD
Established Member
Doubt there's any lower than mine.
KW Variant V3 coilovers with the usual suspension mods...UCA,LCA,Panhard, etc.
19" CCW SP500's...this will probably give you the best idea since your stock rims are 19" rims. Honestly though if you wanna save some cash...alotta cash. Go with some lowering springs. Most people on here would hate driving a car this low...I live in New Orleans and we were ranked as the #1 Worst Roads in America, but I manage to daily it without any problems. At one point I had the front touching the ground :coolman:

fx5rmc.jpg

2ceq95.jpg

2nbavf9.jpg

1 bad bullitt

Do'in it in the dirt
Established Member
Vandenberg Air Force Base, California, United Stat
Not many nicer either!!!! Your car makes me want to move somewhere where I can have one of these as a daily driver!

Thanks man, I am just getting started on it, at the price these cars demand, I think I am going to hang on to it for a long time. Got quite a few ideas up my sleeve, but it will definately remain clean and tastefull!

Van@RevanRacing

Griggs versus Stock

Nice thing about Griggs, you can adjust it to stock ride height if you wanted to. Koni Adjustable Coilovers and other goodies allow for complete adjustability.

These are pictures of a bone stock (Red) GT500 compared to my Griggs car (Alloy).

Enjoy.

1 bad bullitt

Do'in it in the dirt
Established Member
Vandenberg Air Force Base, California, United Stat
Would love to see another angle of your car. Also, what are all the mods you have on it for lowering / handling.

Thanks,

There are plenty of pics on here, just search through my posts. I have quite a few posted within the last couple of months.
Right now suspension is real basic, Eibach Sportline Springs, BRM Adjustable Panhard bar, and Ingalls camber bolts in front, and thats it! Rides no worse than stock, looks killer and was economical. I did not do the shocks/struts just yet as I have not decided if I am gonna stay with springs or go full coil overs and did not want to waste money on something I was only gonna use for a short time.

Users who are viewing this thread