Let See All the Lowered GT500's

02GTKB

Nolimits
Established Member
wow.. I love the color of those stripes..anyone know if I could get those for an 08 Cobra??

Thanks!...I am sure you can buy OEM stripes then take off what ever color is on the 08 but that may be costly...plus not factory built, 2010 is the first year they built this color scheme..

Redsnake18

Liberty or Death!
Established Member
Ford Racing springs, BMR adj. panhard bar.

th_IMG_8814.gif

th_IMG_8818.gif

superman112

Established Member
Thanks!...I am sure you can buy OEM stripes then take off what ever color is on the 08 but that may be costly...plus not factory built, 2010 is the first year they built this color scheme..

damn!! ha ha yeah, that is the color I had on my 09 Dodge Challenger

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
Every time I see a black with grabber it makes me love it more and more. I love my white and grabber, but there's just no depth to white. As classy as I think mine looks, the black with grabber just has such an amazing depth potential with the right detailing process.
I now can't wait to get my lowering springs and the rest of my suspension parts installed. I was gonna do it this weekend, but I may wait until I see my dealer about some gear whine I noticed tonight on the highway. Probably nothing, but I don't want to take a chance and then have something go wrong and them blame it on the suspension mods.

02GTKB

Nolimits
Established Member
Every time I see a black with grabber it makes me love it more and more. I love my white and grabber, but there's just no depth to white. As classy as I think mine looks, the black with grabber just has such an amazing depth potential with the right detailing process.
I now can't wait to get my lowering springs and the rest of my suspension parts installed. I was gonna do it this weekend, but I may wait until I see my dealer about some gear whine I noticed tonight on the highway. Probably nothing, but I don't want to take a chance and then have something go wrong and them blame it on the suspension mods.

Thanks....Yea still waiting for you to post up some pics of your car, and also hurry and get them mods done :beer:

Redsnake18

Liberty or Death!
Established Member

I agree with the grabber blue, would love to have one to go along with the red stripe!

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
Mine dosen't really fit in this thread because it's not lowered "YET" but it will be very soon. I'll post up the new pics as soon as I get the work done. I'm hoping to get some wrench time this week.

Picture032-1.gif

Picture033.gif

Picture036.gif

Picture059-1.gif

Picture056-1.jpg

Last edited:

02GTKB

Nolimits
Established Member
Mine dosen't really fit in this thread because it's not lowered "YET" but it will be very soon. I'll post up the new pics as soon as I get the work done. I'm hoping to get some wrench time this week.

Picture032-1.gif

Picture033.gif

Picture036.gif

Picture059-1.gif

Picture056-1.jpg

Looks Great! Get to wrenching :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread