Lethal off road H-Pipe 2011 GT500

Wingrider

Established Member
I'm really interested and did get a PM. I want it to directly bolt in and continue to use the existing mufflers. All the hardware needs to be there to pull the existing piece and just put this one in. I don't want to be one of the first 10 to have the privilege of being their beta tester. It's already a little weird to commit to a product nobody has tried yet. So it starts at 2-3/4 to bolt to the exhaust manifolds then opens up to 3" then to have some sort of reducer back to 2-3/4 to fit the stock mufflers?

If they're not forming the ends of these to 2-3/4 and trying to hobble it together using the existing 3" X-pipe set up (to save money) it sounds like less than a perfect/proper solution...

I'm willing to pay a little more for a matched piece and probably willing to wait.

Last edited:

sikryd

Established Member
I'm really interested and did get a PM. I want it to directly bolt in and continue to use the existing mufflers. All the hardware needs to be there to pull the existing piece and just put this one in. I don't want to be one of the first 10 to have the privilege of being their beta tester. It's already a little weird to commit to a product nobody has tried yet. So it starts at 2-3/4 to bolt to the exhaust manifolds then opens up to 3" then to have some sort of reducer back to 2-3/4 to fit the stock mufflers?

If they're not forming the ends of these to 2-3/4 and trying to hobble it together using the existing 3" X-pipe set up (to save money) it sounds like less than a perfect/proper solution...

I'm willing to pay a little more for a matched piece and probably willing to wait.

so.... you don't want one then?

sikryd

Established Member
come on gang, we are only 4 away... I will give this thread another 3 - 4 weeks, if we don't hit 10 by then I'm probably going with the MBRP unit.

sikryd

Established Member
I think this is funny.

Lethal has 3" H mid pipes ready to go for the 2011 5.0 Mustang, but you have to settle for the X pipe on the GT500, unless you get a group buy going.

Lethal 5.0 3" H pipe

HAHA!

There are way more 5.0's than GT500's out there... The manufacturers stand to make way more money off of sales from the 5.0 than the GT500's because of the number of vehicles, so availability of parts is greater.

probably could do that but dont want to derail...could have sworn some other company made one..I know a few guys have fabbed their own.

Yes, but it's more expensive for the existing H-pipes out there. Also, I like to support Lethal as much as I can.

buck24

Established Member
I have been thinking about this, as long as it can be tuned so I can pass emissions test here in VA which I believe it can, add me to the list, I will definitely pick one up. I like my stock sound just want it louder.

sikryd

Established Member
I have been thinking about this, as long as it can be tuned so I can pass emissions test here in VA which I believe it can, add me to the list, I will definitely pick one up. I like my stock sound just want it louder.

Added... 3 more to go!

sikryd

Established Member
For those of you that are wondering why the Lethal is less $$ than the competitors.

Lethal = aluminized steel $$
Competitors = stainless $$$

sikryd

Established Member
Well guys... We tried! A couple of you have PM'd me about buying the MBRP unit if there is no movement on this thread by this weekend, and I agree. Come on gang, 3 more! lets do this...

sikryd

Established Member
does anyone off the list since this has not had movement for some time? Some of you have said you were going to pick up the MBRP unit if we didn't get 10 by this weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread