Lethal off road H-Pipe 2011 GT500

sikryd

Established Member
Alright Y'all... I need an off road H-pipe for my 2011 GT500. I do not want to run an x-pipe, or pay over $500 for the off road H-pipes that are currently out there. I Spoke with Jared at Lethal through email, and he says we need a minimum number of 10 people who want one. We need people who are committed to getting one, so PM me your name and I will put you on the list. This is for 2011 only, if you have an older model we would have to find 10 people for those as well.

Price will be $299 for a 3" H-Pipe for stock manifolds per Jared at Lethal Performance.

This is for the 2011 year only. I'm not sure if the 2007 - 2010 are the same, but that would require an additional 10 people. If you have long tubes and want an off road H-pipe, that would require 10 people as well. I hate x-pipes, they sound like shite. Come on y'all!

LETS DO THIS!

1. sikryd
2. ad445
3. IcebourgGT500
4. BigDan
5. teamboost
6. 2011SVT
7. buck24

Last edited:

BigDan

Established Member
Good luck bro, Lethal has stated in the past that they have way too many mid pipes taking up shop space, and the GT version doesn't sell well so its "no longer in the works"

sucks huh :bored:

I had to take matters into my own hands and and gut and destroy my factory H pipe which will probably end up costing me $700-$1,000 by the time I have to smog it just because NOBODY wants to sell us one. It has also kept me from visiting the dealer to find out why my airbag light has been on since I bought it. That's how bad I wanted one and to me the sound is worth it.

Here's our previous plea for a 2011-2012+ O/R H pipe
Petition-o-r-h-pipe.html

and the last I head about its development
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/shelby-gt500-150/747333-phrp-h-pipe-lethal-x.html

and a few from TS. You may want to contact those members if really want to make this happen.
http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php?/topic/61507-exclusive-lethal-performance-3-offroad-x-pipe-for-the-2011-gt500/page__p__1053420__fromsearch__1#entry1053420

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php?/topic/60337-lethal-performance-2011-gt500-3-offroad-x-pipe/page__p__1030138__fromsearch__1#entry1030138

Count me in, I can always build a jig and weld some cats I have left over from a LS1 swap to make my gutted H legal again.

Last edited:

sikryd

Established Member
Good luck bro, Lethal has stated in the past that they have way too many mid pipes taking up shop space, and the GT version doesn't sell well so its "no longer in the works"

sucks huh :bored:

I had to take matters into my own hands and and gut and destroy my factory H pipe which will probably end up costing me $700-$1,000 by the time I have to smog it just because NOBODY wants to sell us one. It has also kept me from visiting the dealer to find out why my airbag light has been on since I bought it. That's how bad I wanted one and to me the sound is worth it.

Here's our previous plea for a 2011-2012+ O/R H pipe
Petition-o-r-h-pipe.html

Did you reach the 10 person mark? Here is the email chain between myself and Jared at Lethal... PM'd a bunch of people from the other thread that were interested at one point, hopefully they are still down for one.

Are you planning on producing a Lethal Performance H-Pipe for the 2011
Shelby GT500? If so, do you know about when you will have them for sale?
Many people on svtperformance are looking for one from you guys.
Jared,

Honestly we're most likely not going to do one. Only for the reason that there's such low volume in them that it doesn't make sense at least at this time. I would however be willing to make it happen if you can get a minimum of 10 people to commit to them.

Let me know if you think you can make it happen.

Thanks, Jared

Hey Jared,
I just posted up on svtperformance.com, so I hope to have at least 10 names for you soon. I will let you know if and when we reach that number. Would the price of the H-pipe be about the same as your current x-pipe?

Thanks a bunch Jared. Keep me posted on how many people you get. In regards to pricing it will be priced the same as the current 3" offroad X-pipe.

Let me know if you have any other questions in the meantime.

Thanks, Jared

Last edited:

sikryd

Established Member
Just an update, this is for the 2011 year only. I'm not sure if 2007 - 2010 are the same, but that would require an additional 10 people. If you have long tubes and want an off road H-pipe, that would require 10 people as well. I hate x-pipes, they sound like shite. Come on y'all!

IcebourgGT500

Established Member
Count me in and let me know if I need to call lethal to place the order.......I want the Off-road H-pipe for the 2011 Shelby GT500.......Please keep me posted!!!!!

sikryd

Established Member
Count me in and let me know if I need to call lethal to place the order.......I want the Off-road H-pipe for the 2011 Shelby GT500.......Please keep me posted!!!!!

Added you... When the list at the top is filled, I will call Lethal and let you all know how to proceed. We are 7 away...

sikryd

Established Member
hmm temping don't even got my car yet and wanna buy parts! lol good luck guys!

You know you're gonna do it anyway bro... The mod bug hits us all. The 2012 is probably the same as the 2011, look into it. Imagine having an H-Pipe to put on your car as soon as it arrives. :rockon:

Sorry, I'm a bad influence

burnin4

Car Junkie
Established Member
It has also kept me from visiting the dealer to find out why my airbag light has been on since I bought it.

My airbag light has been on, and I've been worried about taking my car to the dealer because I have a few mods..... ended up going yesterday and they told me my airbag light was a widely know problem and there is an issue with a connection in the passenger side bolster. They fixed the problem. I would take her to the stealership and have it fixed.

teamboost

Established Member
count me in definetly the x-pipes sound like crap, the 11"s sound great stock just need alittle volume

Users who are viewing this thread