Lethal Performance Expansion!

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Just to keep everyone up to date with Lethal Performance we're proud to announce the recent addition of another 2000sqft to our warehouse. The expansion is in an effort to stock more inventory and offer our customers same day shipping on more and more products. There's nothing better then being able to have your parts ship the same day so the extra space will help do more of just that.

We've continued to grow at a very fast pace thanks to all of our loyal customers. We appreciate everything you guys do for us and we look forward to assisting you for year and years to come.

Whether you're a retail customer, shop or new parts distributor Lethal Performance has what you want. Our level or distributorship with many of the largest aftermarket parts manufacturers allows us to offer the most competitive prices and quick shipping. We're also always adding on new lines like the recent addition of Saleen products and Mcleod Industries.

We're open for business M-F 9am-6pm EST and our website is available for you to order from 24 hours a day. Our staff and sales associates are friendly, knowledgeable and work hard to make sure your orders are properly executed. Our level of customer support and excellent reputation are also why we're the preferred place to shop. We ship products worldwide. Whether it's a small package, pallet or even a new vehicle we can ship it.

If there's anything that we can help you with please let us know. We're here to assist you!

Thanks,

Jared and the entire Lethal Performance Staff

A few pics of our new addition!

gt500pics006lh2.jpg

gt500pics003ei4.jpg

gt500pics004sa2.jpg

01SVTSnake

Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud
Established Member
how about a mid Atlantic as well lol. I hope everything continues to go well as i will be a Lethal customer for as i long as I see

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
I don't think you have enough flywheels in stock or heat exchangers in stock. :)

It is awesome to see a company growing with all of the problems in the economy right now. Congrats!

wy3134

Established Member
indeed, Lethal is the only place to buy parts from now for me, and I always recommend them to my friends. Fast shipping and excellent customer service. They know their stuff and thus dont have you ordering more parts once you receive the initial parts cause u didnt know u need connectors or whatever.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
indeed, Lethal is the only place to buy parts from now for me, and I always recommend them to my friends. Fast shipping and excellent customer service. They know their stuff and thus dont have you ordering more parts once you receive the initial parts cause u didnt know u need connectors or whatever.

Thanks for your support Wade! We'll always do the best we can for you and everyone else. Have an awesome weekend. Thanks, Jared

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
^Crap I've bought enough you ought to give me a couple sq. feet in there somewhere.

Nice to see you're growing.

Users who are viewing this thread