Let's Go Race!

csvtjohnga

Established Member
my car will be finally getting fixed that day! installing built transaxle and vortech. should be a fun grocery getter after that. yall have fun!

sltblock

Established Member
No never!!!

Nice lookin car and good numbers. Have you run it at the track previously?

I have never ran it at any type of track , I dont even drive it that much. I was going to come and check out all the Cobras and maybe get some more ideas for mine. later, Rob

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
my car will be finally getting fixed that day! installing built transaxle and vortech. should be a fun grocery getter after that. yall have fun!

Congrats on finally getting that thing back together. I know how it is to be without your car for awhile. It sucks. I can't wait to see what the little beast runs.

orange2004cobra

Established Member
Man, I figured we would have a ton of posts from some local GA guys about this already...

I want to see some folks down there!!!!

csvtjohnga

Established Member
well actually i tackled the car a wkend ahead of schedule. if its realiable and running right by friday ill come down saturday.

SNCBOOM

Established Member
I've been to Reynolds once and liked the track and the fact that it wasn't packed with 10,000 mostly stock hondas. I can't go this weekend but after I get situated in my new job I'll have a little more free time.

Personally of all the tracks I've been to (which is limited to only 4) I liked SGMP down in Cecil just north of Valdosta the most. They were very lax on the NHRA rules there which is nice when you don't have a helmet.

ShaneHayes

Established Member
shit...i'm kind of strapped for cash, but i'm going to try and make it. bob, if i can make it...i'll give you a call. maybe we can follow. what time do you think you'll leave at?

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
I've been to Reynolds once and liked the track and the fact that it wasn't packed with 10,000 mostly stock hondas. I can't go this weekend but after I get situated in my new job I'll have a little more free time.

Personally of all the tracks I've been to (which is limited to only 4) I liked SGMP down in Cecil just north of Valdosta the most. They were very lax on the NHRA rules there which is nice when you don't have a helmet.

SGMP is a very nice track and is usually awesome on track prep. They just resurfaced SDR so I'm skeptical of how good it's gonna be for an opening day.

ShaneHayes

Established Member
looks like a wintery mix tonight, then some rain/freezing rain in the morning. i may head out early afternoon. i guess we'll just have to see how the weather plays out.

Users who are viewing this thread