Lets hear some live revs from your 5.4 and 5.8 Shelby GT500 Heart-n- Souls

Vinnie_B

"LIVE LIFE AT FULL THROTTLE"
Established Member
Premium Member
Lets hear some Live Shelby GT500 Revs from your stock or built beast. Describe what exhaust set up your sporting.

Stock Manifolds and H pipe with Cats, Borla Axle-Back exhaust mufflers, Shelby Super Snake Tips

Last edited:

claybeatz

Established Member
Lets hear some Live Shelby GT500 Revs from your stock or built beast. Describe what exhaust set up your sporting.

Stock Manifolds and H pipe with Cats, Borla Axle-Back exhaust mufflers, Shelby Super Snake Tips
Holy smokes! That blower whine!

Vinnie_B

Established Member
Premium Member
Holy smokes! That blower whine!
This sound clip serves no justice for My SS exhaust system. Even thou it's still retains stock manifolds and H pipe with cats its rumbles @claybeatz That 3.6 KB super charger whine under boost sounds like a jet taking off it's insane. All these beautiful, badass shelby GT500'S here on SVTP and nobody is sharing some rev clips.....shame shame guys. I'm going to invite our little brother cobra terminator over into the thread and let them rip a few revs.....:ROFLMAO: lol

Vinnie_B

Established Member
Premium Member
Here.
Soon I will be making more content (something in my life that doesn't cost money), walk arounds, detailing vids etc

This was with stock exhaust with Super Snake catback, pulley, tune 3:73 gears

Your teasing me @1Kona_Venom ....:ROFLMAO: Sounds killer bro. Cant wait to hear some more clips from your beautiful rare beast!!

claybeatz

Established Member
This sound clip serves no justice for My SS exhaust system. Even thou it's still retains stock manifolds and H pipe with cats its rumbles @claybeatz That 3.6 KB super charger whine under boost sounds like a jet taking off it's insane. All these beautiful, badass shelby GT500'S here on SVTP and nobody is sharing some rev clips.....shame shame guys. I'm going to invite our little brother cobra terminator over into the thread and let them rip a few revs.....:ROFLMAO: lol
Don’t worry Vinnie, I am putting on my headers this coming week and will post in the thread once I get her buttoned up.

The setup will be JBA shorty headers, stainless works off road x, stock gt500 mufflers

Vinnie_B

Established Member
Premium Member
Don’t worry Vinnie, I am putting on my headers this coming week and will post in the thread once I get her buttoned up.

The setup will be JBA shorty headers, stainless works off road x, stock gt500 mufflers
Looking forward to hearing your shelby with those shorties @claybeatz (y)

Vinnie_B

Established Member
Premium Member
@2011 gtcs is way holding out.
Has about 76 exhaust clips on you tube last time I counted:ROFLMAO:
Ok @1Kona_Venom...... were puting @2011 gtcs on hold out notice until he post some more clips of that beast he has roaring......lol

You get a pass for a bit......but dont think that 2 second fly by clip is going to cut it MR......:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread