lets see all the hot girlfriends/wives!

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
We both have the same predicament, women that will kill you…these fellas can talk about the fiery red heads all they want… and having dated one I can confirm they are fiery… the difference being is a hispanic chick will actually bury the scissors in your back, then stitch you up after…

This comment needs the "love" emoji, the "lmao" emoji, and the "shocked" emoji all at the same time.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Local news had the mug of a little Latina on yesterday am. Lives right up the street.

Fight with husband at bar. More fighting on way home. Gets home. Gets knife. Stabs husband.

99% because he looked at some other chick lol.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com
They can be lovers, mothers, detectives, murderers and nurses all in the same package…

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
Never dated a latina, but redhead yes.

She was crazy, but not in a bad crazy way. Just no filter. I made out with her little sister at one point, and she brought it up at the dinner table with her parents (we were in high school lol). Her parents were cool as hell.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Latest standings:
Redheads: 6
Latinas: 1
Tie: 2

Disclosure: I've never dated either so I'm not voting but I've known many of each and redheads are hotheads but Latinas will cut you.

Serious question .. when is the last time you actually dated… anyone

VegasMichael

Established Member
Latest standings:
Redheads: 6
Latinas: 1
Tie: 2

Disclosure: I've never dated either so I'm not voting but I've known many of each and redheads are hotheads but Latinas will cut you.
Looks like we'll make this final with these results. Depending on where one lives or has lived exposure to Latinas may have been limited.

MG0h3

Established Member
IMG_5106.JPG
IMG_5105.JPG

Check out the gingerbread house we did!

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread