lets see all the hot girlfriends/wives!

Ryan.K.

VOLENS ET POTENS
Established Member
None of you should be posting pics like these,...cause then guys like me who are in Iraq and do nothing but look at ugly women all day,..watch pron 24/7 and punch the clown more times in one day than you can count on two hands....yeah,..just not a good idea, it's just new material for me that's all.

j/k fella's relax, don't wanna be getting any mail bombs, got enough road side ones to last me a lifetime. :thumbsup:

wals9331

Stupid Kid w/Fast Car
Established Member
04SnakeNJ, Nice catch! Brunette + blue eyes = my favorite combo. I can never find one in real life though...

NJ 03 GT

Established Member
wals9331 said:
04SnakeNJ, Nice catch! Brunette + blue eyes = my favorite combo. I can never find one in real life though...
Thanks man! Shes a deff keeper. Will be 6 months on the 11th.

RedVenom96

Banned
Juiced-03 said:
here is mine, she is on the left

alicia.jpg

DAYUM :rockon:

wals9331

Stupid Kid w/Fast Car
Established Member
04SnakeNJ said:
Thanks man! Shes a deff keeper. Will be 6 months on the 11th.

How do you remember things like that?

Ive been dating my chick since....october?!?!? Maybe :shrug:

Id post pics, but i think she would tear me apart (Shes an Army chick :thumbsup: )

WTF

law abiding citizen
Established Member
steeda1982 said:
None of you should be posting pics like these,...cause then guys like me who are in Iraq and do nothing but look at ugly women all day,..watch pron 24/7 and punch the clown more times in one day than you can count on two hands....yeah,..just not a good idea, it's just new material for me that's all.

j/k fella's relax, don't wanna be getting any mail bombs, got enough road side ones to last me a lifetime. :thumbsup:

misc77bg.jpg

This is why it's probably best that you don't post a full body pics of your girl. Especially ones that should be a bit more... private?

Anyways, I caught my fiance on my camera phone today (she's dreaded the day I bought this new phone, haha) I'll just post this one:
12140410418gd.jpg

Juiced-03

Established Member
steeda1982 said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If you want me to hook you up with heather in the picture I posted, she loves guys in the service :thumbsup:

o3Edge777

ROLL TIDE
Established Member
Ashlie and I on my b-day,
we've been going out... a month and 4 days now
:rockon:
DSC05227.gif

sorry for the shitty pic, she looks a lot better in person.. My freind sucks at taking pics

Bass

pour me another
Established Member
haha Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 25 (18 members and 7 guests)
Bass*, deckind, Fivetiger, Mint Julep, wrstdude, co3bra, clutchmaster, Laomixnikkanick, JJPMach1, Wishing4Cobra, Turbosnake03, yohan04, Crazycarl, WhiteDevil, bshiek, o3Cobra777

1000HP+

Established Member
Or maybe you younger folk can post some pics of some HOT Mom's, for us older folks.

Bass

pour me another
Established Member
1000HP+ said:
Or maybe you younger folk can post some pics of some HOT Mom's, for us older folks.

i smell the shit your stepping in.

and i like it

Little RED

Established Member
1000HP+ said:

OH YEAH, A little MILF action! :pepper: :pepper: :banana: :banana: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :banana:

Ryan.K.

VOLENS ET POTENS
Established Member
This is why it's probably best that you don't post a full body pics of your girl. Especially ones that should be a bit more... private?

Anyways, I caught my fiance on my camera phone today (she's dreaded the day I bought this new phone, haha) I'll just post this one:
12140410418gd.jpg

It may not be a full body shot,..but there's lips in it so I can still work with it. :uh oh: :eek: :nonono: :thumbsup: j/k man....no bombs please. :)

Users who are viewing this thread