Blah
Established Member
PimpRohr said:
picture2081va.gif
Dude are you one of the Village People?:shrug:

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
Bryan aka Juiced-03...I am coming up your way this weekend...hook me up with that girl heather. Hit up Lex...he knows I am coming up.

WTF

law abiding citizen
Established Member
steeda1982 said:
It may not be a full body shot,..but there's lips in it so I can still work with it. :uh oh: :eek: :nonono: :thumbsup: j/k man....no bombs please. :)

LOL! Damn dude! You really must be starved to need so little. hahaha! I feel for ya. Hey if you have a thing for accents, she has a south African accent too (sounds like a cross between a British and a Australian accent). When I first met her, all i had to do was listen to her talk, about anything, and I was mesmerized, lol. :dw: uhh, yah I have a thing for accents. :D

KDog

Established Member
WTF said:
Anyways, I caught my fiance on my camera phone today (she's dreaded the day I bought this new phone, haha) I'll just post this one:
12140410418gd.jpg

Damn! Is it just me, or does she look like Monica Bellucci?! (The hot Persephone from the Matrix Revolutions)

Last edited:

hydroshutter

don't worry about it
Established Member
What's the difference between a beer bottle and a woman? You can't stick your d*ck in a woman..

:::wait a second:::

No, that's right :)

8urvett

Established Member
Mach0ne351 said:
my wife, and her black 01 GT 5spd

DSC06197.JPG

DSC06203.JPG

DSC06210.jpg

DSC01138.jpg

i love her :) and the baby we have together :)

marek

Holy..........geez Marek, no wonder you don't have time to cut your grass!!! :beer:

fast1

I want a Cobra
Established Member
Little RED said:
LOL, :lol: Abercrombie Sucks!!!!!! :loser: :lol: :lol: :kaboom:
Some cute girls though.
Don't care much for the brand, but the chick wearing abercrombie looks like a cutie.

hmmmidunno

BANNED !!!!!!!!!!
steeda1982 said:
None of you should be posting pics like these,...cause then guys like me who are in Iraq and do nothing but look at ugly women all day,..watch pron 24/7 and punch the clown more times in one day than you can count on two hands....yeah,..just not a good idea, it's just new material for me that's all.

j/k fella's relax, don't wanna be getting any mail bombs, got enough road side ones to last me a lifetime. :thumbsup:

yeh my bro said they used alotta jergens lotion when he was in iraq...

Users who are viewing this thread