lets see all the hot girlfriends/wives!

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
Funny thing: Myth Busters did a segment on whether or not waitresses with larger breasts get more tips than waitresses with smaller breasts. So they dressed Carrie up in her regular outfit, one day; and then with an augmented bra the next day. And lo and behold, she did get more tips, noticeably more, when her bosom appeared larger. The really unexpected thing though, was: most of the increase in tips came from women. And she also reported that women were noticeably more friendly towards her with a larger bust as compared to her own original equipment.

I know this is not quite the right place to discuss this, but I thought my SVTP-homies needed to know.

capnkirk52

Eat more POTATOES!!!
Established Member
Funny thing: Myth Busters did a segment on whether or not waitresses with larger breasts get more tips than waitresses with smaller breasts. So they dressed Carrie up in her regular outfit, one day; and then with an augmented bra the next day. And lo and behold, she did get more tips, noticeably more, when her bosom appeared larger. The really unexpected thing though, was: most of the increase in tips came from women. And she also reported that women were noticeably more friendly towards her with a larger bust as compared to her own original equipment.

I know this is not quite the right place to discuss this, but I thought my SVTP-homies needed to know.
Might be the most valuable piece of info you've dropped on us in you tenure.

blackfang

Established Member
Just a random pic we took.
20130927_222111.jpg

I know, almost the money shot.
20210716_213622.jpg

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member

VegasMichael

Established Member

You finally posted something I understood.

Users who are viewing this thread