lets see all the hot girlfriends/wives!

cbj5259

Established Member
Just over 3 months to go to competition...checking in with progress photos, for science and tracking purposes of course.
c0071d511d695e78384813bdf057ecb8.jpg
ac2d00658ca48813035d35ddcd5fa39a.jpg
48d96e7a10b1bf6f73cc4b7afee9b6db.jpg
997884872599b270ba1cb1f8eb9adbb3.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
@cbj5259 So, are you the lucky photographer? Haha....man. She is coming along very nicely. Wish her good luck in her competition. SO MUCH discipline and hard work involved with eating properly and training appropriately. The eating part got old quickly. "Tuna again?"......hahaha

Skitzerman

NE Philly
Established Member
@cbj5259 So, are you the lucky photographer? Haha....man. She is coming along very nicely. Wish her good luck in her competition. SO MUCH discipline and hard work involved with eating properly and training appropriately. The eating part got old quickly. "Tuna again?"......hahaha
I'm sure he makes sure there is plenty of sausage on the menu.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
SO MUCH discipline and hard work involved with eating properly and training appropriately. The eating part got old quickly. "Tuna again?"......hahaha
LOL
Very, very true. I don't know how I did it back in the day,....tuna right out of the can. lol

Good luck to her @cbj5259 . She looks great.

cbj5259

Established Member
Yup I get to be the photographer. It's a difficult job, but someone has to do it! Believe it or not, with her macros she eats a lot of chicken and jasmin rice as her staple, with a few sides of sausage here and there ;)

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
Just over 3 months to go to competition...checking in with progress photos, for science and tracking purposes of course.
c0071d511d695e78384813bdf057ecb8.jpg
OK. This is getting crazy. Those freckles on her right side? The other night I was out with the telescope, and I found myself looking for that constellation. Because I knew it was a pattern with which I had become familiar, but try as I could, I didn't "see" it in the stars.

Let me tell you, THAT took some explaining to Mrs. Snover! I suspect she already knew the answer, it'd be just like her to leave me twisting in the wind. "Well, honey, you see, in the Eta Carinae nebula-"

"You can only see that in the Southern Hemisphere."

"Yes, exactly, which is why I can't seem to find it this evening, dang 'ol 60-year old brain, after a while all these constellations start to look alike, ha ha."

I think she bought it. Not entirely sure. But I think I sold it, at least conceptually. I'm still breathing, so there's that.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
OK. This is getting crazy. Those freckles on her right side? The other night I was out with the telescope, and I found myself looking for that constellation. Because I knew it was a pattern with which I had become familiar, but try as I could, I didn't "see" it in the stars.

Let me tell you, THAT took some explaining to Mrs. Snover! I suspect she already knew the answer, it'd be just like her to leave me twisting in the wind. "Well, honey, you see, in the Eta Carinae nebula-"

"Yes, exactly, which is why I can't seem to find it this evening, dang 'ol 60-year old brain, after a while all these constellations start to look alike, ha ha."

I think she bought it. Not entirely sure. But I think I sold it, at least conceptually. I'm still breathing, so there's that.
LOL

3c74135a2c6d42a01265441f463bbdff.gif

cbj5259

Established Member

This is without a doubt my favorite post!

Users who are viewing this thread